BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/1/2005 10:16:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:16:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought that they ruled during the day too.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:17:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Somolia.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:17:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Report from the scanner - armed civilians on Canal street surrounding police officers.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:19:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Somolia.  

= they must be black = racism
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:21:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Barbarians.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:21:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Report from the scanner - armed civilians on Canal street surrounding police officers.

Some people just need killin'
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:22:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Somolia.  

That's your choice to perceive what I said as racist.  I think that reflects on YOUR mentatility more than mine.

I was referring to Gang Rule.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Was on fox news last nite....

New Orleans police requesting guns from civilians..

I took it to me they were low on arms and need a resupply.  Thats what happened in MS, all the police equipment was destroyed or blown away (or at least most of it so they said).

Essayons
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:23:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Somolia.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#11]
TEOTWATKI- THe End Of The World As They Know Knew It.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:23:19 AM EDT
[#12]
so who makes a good NV scope?

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:23:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Animals.

Two to the body, one to the head.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#14]
I think from a tactical theater situation, it does remind of Somalia -- except that there's water in this place instead of desert.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:24:27 AM EDT
[#15]
This is getting pretty damn embarrassing as an American.

What the fuck is wrong with people???
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:25:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Somolia.  

calling it like you see it is not racism....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:25:39 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Somolia.  

That's your choice to perceive what I said as racist.  I think that reflects on YOUR mentatility more than mine.

I was referring to Gang Rule.

joking dood... we've just had lots of threads that people took words others said and started crying racism bla, bla, bla.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:25:46 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Somolia.  

They are black =  reality.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:25:50 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

It's time for us (America) to police our own.  I don't really care who does it, but it's gone on long enough.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:26:29 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I think from a tactical theater situation, it does remind of Somalia -- except that there's water in this place instead of desert.

So, it's Bizzarro Somalia?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:28:47 AM EDT
[#21]
So, where is the AR15.com calvary meeting up to re-take the town for the good guys?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:29:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Where is the Kentucky Fried Chicken ???
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:30:49 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's time for us (America) to police our own.  I don't really care who does it, but it's gone on long enough.

but, but you might get sued if you do anything about it

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:31:58 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
So, where is the AR15.com calvary meeting up to re-take the town for the good guys?

That would be fucking badass!

I cant come though. Im busy policing the world.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:32:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Several people have commented that one of the major reasons we're seeing this is because all the more "civilized" (for lack of a better term) people left.

All that are there now (with some exceptions of course) are the gang bangers, poor and those used to ether sucking on the government teat or having the government keeping them in line.

Everyone in this nation should be taking notes about what happens when the thin veneer of "civilization" is ripped away.  It's something the liberals don't ever want to acknowledge, that many humans will revert to animals as soon as cages (welfare, TV, beer) are opened (removed).

This is a dress rehearsal for what happens if the middle class is taxed/suppressed to oblivion and there is no more money coming in for the government to redistribute to the Welfare State teat suckers to keep them in check.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:32:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:32:44 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Can you imagine the friendly fire (intentional that is) that would occur?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:32:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Does it really matter what color they are? White people kill, rape , steal, and rob. Black people kill rape steal and rob. In this situation it the majority of people looked black. So who cares?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:35:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:35:48 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

<racist comments removed.  Please don't do that.>
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:36:03 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
the philosophy of the classroom in one generation has become the philosophy on the street for the next.

Teach kids that there is no God and that man is an evolved animal and you get adults with no moral restraints who live by the survival of the fittest and morality of the strong.

Yeah thats the reason
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Would never happen. The world would truly have to be history for us "wacko" ARFCOMMERS to be acceptable as security providers -- to both the sheeple AND Law Enforcement personel. Dontchya know... we are 'crazy' assault rifle people -- completely off the deep-end we are.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:39:47 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
the philosophy of the classroom in one generation has become the philosophy on the street for the next.

Teach kids that there is no God and that man is an evolved animal and you get adults with no moral restraints who live by the survival of the fittest and morality of the strong.

Yeah thats the reason

It really is, accept it or not.  your right on the money MRW
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:40:57 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah thats the reason

I agree with MRW.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:41:25 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah thats the reason

Then I am astonished that there aren't more members going out raping and shooting people.  I bet a lot of those thugs go to church.  Just because you don't believe in a higher power does not mean that you lack morals.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:41:46 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

A leading apologist for evolution stated that one of the main reasons for evolution is to cast off "God-based" morality.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Does it really matter what color they are? White people kill, rape , steal, and rob. Black people kill rape steal and rob. In this situation it the majority of people looked black. So who cares?

Yeah, if you say so. So if this happened in Utah for instance you'd see the same thing except the perps would be white?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Several people have commented that one of the major reasons we're seeing this is because all the more "civilized" (for lack of a better term) people left.

All that are there now (with some exceptions of course) are the gang bangers, poor and those used to ether sucking on the government teat or having the government keeping them in line.

Everyone in this nation should be taking notes about what happens when the thin veneer of "civilization" is ripped away.  It's something the liberals don't ever want to acknowledge, that many humans will revert to animals as soon as cages (welfare, TV, beer) are opened (removed).

This is a dress rehearsal for what happens if the middle class is taxed/suppressed to oblivion and there is no more money coming in for the government to redistribute to the Welfare State teat suckers to keep them in check.

and there it is, plain as day
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:45:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Where is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton?  Why aren't they coming in to control "their people"?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:46:35 AM EDT
[#41]
From CNN:

Widespread looting and random gunfire have been reported across New Orleans. Police told CNN that groups of armed men roamed the streets overnight.

Officers told CNN they lacked manpower and steady communications to properly do their jobs -- and that they needed help to prevent the widespread looting and violence now prevalent in the city.

A police officer working in downtown New Orleans said police were siphoning gas from abandoned vehicles in an effort to keep their squad cars running, CNN's Chris Lawrence reported.

The officer said police are "on their own" for food and water, scrounging up what they can from anybody who is generous enough to give them some -- and that they have no communication whatsoever. Police also told CNN they were removing ammunition from looted gunshops in an effort to get it off the streets.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:48:32 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Somolia.  

Your post = white guilt = denial of reality.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:49:08 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

That's hitting the nail right on the fucking head.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:49:28 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Apparently their lips have been rudely plucked from the government tit thus, they are raising hell for their "rights". Thank a liberal for this behavior..they have encouraged and coddled it for years.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:50:37 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
From CNN:

French President Jacques Chirac announced the unconditional surrender of France to the New Orleans looters, stating that "capitulation & dignity are not mutually exclusive..." developing....

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:50:55 AM EDT
[#46]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:51:03 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Fixzed it for ya!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:51:23 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Oh Jesus Christ. This is the silliest shit I've ever heard.

Maybe if you build another Mission Church in South Central Los Angeles gang violence will end overnight.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:51:35 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
It's a survialists paradise.

WTF? Actually, a survivalist WOULD have been able to make his life somewhat comfortable due to his tendancy to be PREPARED. But if you're trying to imply that all survivalists are Rambo wanna-be's who would love to be in NO right now, then you're wrong. Take off the "blue" sunglasses that you always seem to be wearing...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:51:45 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

[imghttp://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UwAAAGIaxnLGTGUdpS8Vu0jpKIigF!QUybnlZ1yUGXZ5FcXnIdBHUGp9IDQKPEHXQzfIOJegXCWX3bQun8jwUt5S45x0V2Mq2c13YKfH9qgdwkxdAwabSXt!gO2szuSW/fixed.jpg?dc=4675537474832406204

Fixzed it for ya!

Uh, no you didn't.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top