Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 9:19:31 AM EDT
So how long do you think it'll be before the "Katrina" movie comes out? I'm thinking about 2 years. I also see a disgusting liberal slant showing all the fucking animals looting and shooting as just poor victims. I see the government getting all the blaim for the disaster and for people not evacuating, I also see an extreme anti-gun angle being used as well.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#1]
i think national geographic already did a show...uhhh, never mind, i don't wanna get your thread locked...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:21:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
So how long do you think it'll be before the "Katrina" movie comes out? I'm thinking about 2 years. I also see a disgusting liberal slant showing all the fucking animals looting and shooting as just poor victims. I see the government getting all the blaim for the disaster and for people not evacuating, I also see an extreme anti-gun angle being used as well.

This winter.  I imagine Fox has writers working on concept and rough drafts of a script even as we speak.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:22:40 AM EDT
[#3]
yup.
Will likely be some asspile of a TV movie...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:23:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i think national geographic already did a show...uhhh, never mind, i don't wanna get your thread locked...

Planet of the. um....Mag Lites.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
yup.
Will likely be some asspile of a TV movie...

sounds like LIFETIME........television for idiots.  it will center around some bitch who will be the "heroine" of the story,  even though in real life women break down and cry over a broken fingernail and can't go on with life.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top