Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 9:14:29 AM EDT
Looters and thugs are terrified, and stop commiting crimes!  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:15:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Who the fuck is Jorge?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#2]
zero tolerance:
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:15:55 AM EDT
[#3]
It's the name we give him since he loves Mexicans so much.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:16:47 AM EDT
[#4]
what the fuck is up with the "J"

how about shuting the fuck and stop posting useless shit..

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#5]
if you have nothing better to do ... go here http://jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=385032

kick ass thread.    it will keep you from being bored..

jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=385032
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:18:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Oh just take it easy Tex.  Thing are a little slow right now.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Oh just take it easy Tex.  Thing are a little slow right now.

+1 'Ludes are your friend.

Viva Jorge.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:22:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:26:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

What the fuck is wrong with you? Jorge Bush is a fucking asshole. As soon as he started kissing ass to La Raza, I pulled the 2 GW stickers of off my Jeep. Fuck Jorge!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How does that make uncle_frank a ?

Jorge saying "Zero tollerance" is rediculous, that's not going to stop anything. I want to see zero tollerance.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:30:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the fuck is wrong with you? Jorge Bush is a fucking asshole. As soon as he started kissing ass to La Raza, I pulled the 2 GW stickers of off my Jeep. Fuck Jorge!

Like I tell people at work, the only thing worse than GWB being the president right now is GWB NOT being president right now.

Kidding aside, I was just making a joke about how stupid all this tough talk is when there is no real threat of action. Sorry if that makes me a
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:31:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
zero tolerance:

You forgot the from Orbit part.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:35:53 AM EDT
[#13]
This thread is going to go from bad to worse in a hurry...

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I tell people at work, the only thing worse than GWB being the president right now is GWB NOT being president right now.

Kidding aside, I was just making a joke about how stupid all this tough talk is when there is no real threat of action.

You are exactly right. Almost everybody I know that voted for him is pissed about the lack of action on the border. I'm surprised he can pull of a 30% approval rating at this point. This second term is certainly going to be a dud. He needs to get his hand out of Vicente Fox's pants and take care of business. (with that said I would still vote for him against any alternative from the other side of the aisle)
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:39:30 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
This thread is going to go from bad to worse in a hurry...

IBTL

yup...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:39:51 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Two days ago officer Daniel Golden of the Huntsville PD was killed as he exited his vehicle while answering a domestic violence call. Seems an individual was pistol whipping his GF and didn't wish to be interrupted.

You guessed it, a "Mexican National" in the words of the PC Huntsville media. Hey, gotta let 'em in. They do some jobs even US citizens won't do. Like leaving officer Golden's wife and 2 children widowed/fatherless.

That's why I, who am genetically incapable of voting for a dem/lib, would impeach the sob.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top