Posted: 9/1/2005 8:05:22 AM EDT
abcnews.go.com/

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:05:54 AM EDT
[#1]
How about a link?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#2]
The idiots in NO are even shooting at rescue BOATS now. Crazy. Just crazy.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:06:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How about a link?

I am listening to it live on TV.

Linky will be coming soon.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:08:33 AM EDT
[#5]
WTF!?!  Cowboy up, arm yourself, and shoot the BG's.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:11:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Mogadish-leans
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:12:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
WTF!?!  Cowboy up, arm yourself, and shoot the BG's.  

This should have already been implemented.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:12:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Mogadish-leans

Somaleans?

New Orlogadishu?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:14:16 AM EDT
[#9]
So much for the tinfoil hat God Alex Jones and his FEMA concentration camp theories. They can't even rescue some old women from a rooftop without running away from the bad guy with the rifle deemed suitable for sporting purposes.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:14:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks to those animals the dems will be crying for more gun control.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:14:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Jesus, Fox News is going to have footage of a dead elderly man on the I10 near the Superdome.  Few reports of elderly folks dieing due to heat/lack of water etc.  Rescue/authorities just walking past the dead.

Don't even know what to think of that.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:15:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:15:50 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Fuck that.  Shit, I'm not working right now... I'll gladly go down there on behalf of Uncle Sam with my OWN weapons and my OWN ammo and start blasting those idiots if I thought I could get away with it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:16:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Yep, on CNN's banner line now.  Crap, I'll never make fun of the SHTF guys again.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:18:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Jesus, Fox News is going to have footage of a dead elderly man on the I10 near the Superdome.  Few reports of elderly folks dieing due to heat/lack of water etc.  Rescue/authorities just walking past the dead.

Nothing to think about. Standard triage. Concentrate on saving the ones that can be saved in the largest groups and work your way down.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:21:19 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Yep, on CNN's banner line now.  Crap, I'll never make fun of the SHTF guys again.

You mean those crazed lunatics?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:22:40 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Some of you just cant get over that gun control is dead.  Its like you enjoyed being abused.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:25:01 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BigDozer66

Adopt a Survival Forum member. They may take you in someday.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:25:07 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Come on over.

We'll get you squared away in no time.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:25:33 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mogadish-leans

Somaleans?

New Orlogadishu?

I'd go with that one, it has a certain ring to it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:27:36 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing to think about. Standard triage. Concentrate on saving the ones that can be saved in the largest groups and work your way down.

+1.  The dead guy is biomass, nothing more.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:28:11 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I know that your post was in jest, but I wanted to comment on it. I have NEVER been more proud or sure of my "survivalist" tendencies than I am now. If most of these people had been that way, there would be little news right now about. For one thing, someone who was truly prepared mentally to survive, would have not even been there when the storm hit in the first place. And if for some reasn they were, they'd be fed, dry, warm/cool, and well protected. It just makes sense. If more of the sheeple in this country actually took some self-responsibility and got PREPARED for life's unexpected turns, there would be VERY little for the news whores to report. I dunno... maybe people are SO desperate for their 15 minutes of fame that they're willing to throw their lives away just to get on the news.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:34:19 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

damn, saw that on the news last night. old black woman tried to flag down nola pd and ambulances but no one stopped. finally her husband died and a police car slowed down and told her she might want to move the body away so it wouldn't "smell too bad". tough times without a doubt...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

BRASS = Breathe, Relax, Aim, Stop breathing, Squeeze = hit the target
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:42:49 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Pre-Katrina = Tin foil hat

Post-Katrina = Badge of Courage.

It never hurts to be prepared in the event of natural diasters, attacks, or man made events such as riots or acts of civil disobedience.  

People who live in the N/E USA are not considered "Survivalists" or have "tin foil hats" when they stock pile food, blankets, wood, candles, kerosene, and other materials during winter storms when power is non-existent for weeks, right ?   Those of us in the "Survival Forum" try to look ahead and be proactive, not because we are nuts, but because we just know "Shit happens" despite the best efforts of our government or others.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:42:58 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mogadish-leans

Somaleans?

New Orlogadishu?

Yeah, but judging by most of the video I have seen, ain't nobody gonna be calling them "skinnies"  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:43:18 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BRASS = Breathe, Relax, Aim, Stop breathing, Squeeze = hit the target

Wouldn't that be BRASSHT?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:00:13 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Yeah, but judging by most of the video I have seen, ain't nobody gonna be calling them "skinnies"  

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:02:48 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Makes their job easier.  I mean, how hard is it to shoot minute-of-ghetto-booty.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:09:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Sit Rep on scanner just declared no danger at Superdome. Coast Guard may resume medivac operations.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:09:59 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BigDozer66

Adopt a Survival Forum member. They may take you in someday.

If you can find one. Most of them have already BO'd.

(not a jab, I wish I could too.)
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mogadish-leans

Somaleans?

New Orlogadishu?

From now on they will be called Fatties!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:12:09 AM EDT
[#33]
damned you Mcnasty... ya beat me by 45 seconds.

Fatties!  We got Fatties in the water!!!  They're Everywhere!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Will the NG have to open fire to restore order?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Now they say they didn't suspend the rescue operations?

Maybe it was just the evacuation efforts that was suspended?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

BigDozer66

Unreal...

See what lack of comms does.

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:08:46 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BigDozer66

Unreal...

See what lack of comms does.

Bigfeet

Or lies and cover ups
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:05:30 PM EDT
[#38]
There is video on the Foxnews.com website (I think it was called "Shots Fired") showing - I believe it was FEMA - suspending rescue ops due to being shot at.

If it was them and they're now denying it they're full of it- it's on video.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
There is video on the Foxnews.com website (I think it was called "Shots Fired") showing - I believe it was FEMA - suspending rescue ops due to being shot at.

If it was them and they're now denying it they're full of it- it's on video.

Being full of it isn't out of the question!

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top