Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 7:33:11 AM EDT
I found this article and wondered what the laws were.  Seems like pets aren't allowed to roam anywhere they want. Maybe all you can do is contact your neighbors, call animal control, etc...

article
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:37:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm. "Rietmann" doesn't sound Thai to me. Was there any mention of a wok?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:05:07 AM EDT
[#2]
JHMC79's Law:

If a strange dog or other type of unsightly beast shits in my lawn.  Then there exists only one remedy for the situation...

ETA: That is the remedy for the unsightly beast of course.  The owner of said unsightly beast gets this...

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:08:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I think those laws are more local ordanances or whatever, they probably vary from county to county, city to city etc.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:09:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I know around here the cops won't do shit unless someone is bit...they tell you to call animal control, which takes a lot longer (I know this from when a mad St. Bernard was loose in the area)...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:16:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Screw on a can. Cops told us about the CB shorts I like my m100 for large groups , dogs cats all kinds of things run wild here.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#6]
If the animal is friendly, so am i. I'll let the owner know it got loose.

If the animal wants to shit all over the place, get into my garbage, or generally be a nusiance, it's time fluffy becomes a permanent addition to my backyard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top