Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/1/2005 6:57:13 AM EDT
Per Fox News and the scanner feeds. Two cops have been wounded and being moved to I10 by boat for medevac. Other people who have shown up with boats to help aren't being permitted to enter into operations due to this situation. Unreal.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:59:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Unreal, the shooters must be working on a score and want the cops to stay off site untill they call haul their booty away.

fucking looter .
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:59:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Christ!!!!!!!!!!  Shoot the fuck BACK!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:59:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Per Fox News and the scanner feeds. Two cops have been wounded and being moved to I10 by boat for medevac. Other people who have shown up with boats to help aren't being permitted to enter into operations due to this situation. Unreal.

Which is exactly why the puddle sucking flaming a-holes causing the problems ought to be shot on sight.

These idiots with their "gangsta" mentality are living out their rap dream of shooting it out with the cops. It ought to be demonstrated forcefully and finally why you don't f*ck with social order.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:02:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Is it possible that these shit-bags shooting at the resuce workers are RoP'ers?

The more they hamper the reilef efforts, the more chaos and disprution they create.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:03:01 AM EDT
[#5]
It's been said over an over again, American cities are realtivley peaceful, and there is no reason for police to have access to rifles...................................
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:04:34 AM EDT
[#6]
they like the freakin chaos.  i think the lot of them hung around for the pickins and to cause trouble.  the innocents are always the ones who suffer.  the predators just prey - thats what they do.  they cannot fathom helping the situation - only creating more chaos.

my feelings:  remove the helpless and innocent as far as we can tell and leave the rest of the trouble there to do whatever it is they like to do - let them live in the sewage and rubble.  fence it  off and leave their cans there.

(i know thats impractical - just a vent)  

edited to add:  we could use the area for urban warfare training and let the bastages see just what real world violence is like.  it ain't video games and gangsta rap videos.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:06:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Solution

1) Helo to rooftop

2) Deploy sniper team and support

3) Engage targets from elevated pos.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:07:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

what is a "locked thread"...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:10:58 AM EDT
[#9]
No, no, no ,  the Florida police chief said last night the days of shooting looters are over.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:14:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Send in fire teams. Fire at will.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:15:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Lots of crazy shit going down over there, no more natural disasters for the south
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:17:43 AM EDT
[#12]
So do you think this event will become a referendum on the 2nd Amendment?  How many calls will come for more limited gun ownership now that National Guardsmen, police and citizens are being fired on regularly in an emergency?  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:20:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:21:06 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
So do you think this event will become a referendum on the 2nd Amendment?  How many calls will come for more limited gun ownership now that National Guardsmen, police and citizens are being fired on regularly in an emergency?  

Holy shit, I hope not.  This is one of the best cases FOR the second that has come up in a while.  I want some damn protection.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:21:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
It's been said over an over again, American cities are realtivley peaceful, and there is no reason for police to have access to rifles...................................

No shit. What say the great hun on this one?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:23:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

tommcmahon.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/carnak.jpg

what is a "locked thread"...

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:23:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:25:02 AM EDT
[#18]
If anything, this is actually a case demonstrating the NEED for the 2nd Amendent. It should be proof to the sheep that the police and government can't assure them they'll be protected and that in some cases, the only protection will be what you can provide yourself.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:26:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Holy shit, I hope not.  This is one of the best cases FOR the second that has come up in a while.  I want some damn protection.

+1

I bet gun sales are way up in other parts of the country...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:27:09 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Solution

1) Helo to rooftop
2) Deploy sniper team and support3) 1.
Engage targets With Minigun & Rockets from elevated pos HELO.

There fixed it for you, That should end the looting
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:32:12 AM EDT
[#21]
I remember stories of National Guard units not being issued ammo while doing duty after Hurricane Andrew.........man I hope this is not still the case. I cannot even imagine why anyone would want to be anywhere near this place unarmed right now.........you won't let me carry a sidearm.....no problem......bye bye......call me if you change your mind........I'm just taking my big truck of water, diapers, food, and medical supplies back home.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:34:27 AM EDT
[#22]

Step 1 - create a perimeter

Step 2 - isolate the shooters

Step 3 - standby, let them kill each other off

Step 4 - come in at a later date and clean up who's left

amend Step 3- take out the shooters
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:34:31 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Couldn't sell guns Monday & Part of the day Tuesday because the NICS sytem was down due to the hurricane.

Wouldn't it suck to hear news that hords of looters are on the way to your town and you can't buy a gun to protect yourself.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:43:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

What about allthe innocents, smartguy?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:46:06 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You know, I just noticed that all the people who keep posting this line of thinking are from Slave states, CA NY MD NJ IL ect...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:48:05 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Solution

1) Helo to rooftop
2) Deploy sniper team and support3) 1.
Engage targets With Minigun & Rockets from elevated pos HELO.

There fixed it for you, That should end the looting

Can't remember the movie but " There is not a problem that can't be solved with the proper application of high explosives."
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:57:17 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What about allthe innocents, smartguy?

Did you read step 2 by chance smartguy?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:57:57 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
You know, I just noticed that all the people who keep posting this line of thinking are from Slave states, CA NY MD NJ IL ect...

You're kidding right? You can't be serious?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:04:53 AM EDT
[#29]
having lived through the Watts riots of '65 and The Rodney King "shoot, loot and scoot" festival,
my observation is: gun control follows riots.
Wherever there has been mass riots, gun control is not far behind.
same technique, different place.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:07:54 AM EDT
[#30]
CNN reporting that FEMA rescue operations in NO are suspended until the safety of the rescuers can be guaranteed.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:15:35 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're kidding right? You can't be serious?

Of course he's serious....he's a LIBERAL!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:20:36 AM EDT
[#32]
This isnt very christian of me to say but, Martial Law should have been declared when the storm hit, send in a few thousand armed troops, and give orders to do whatever it takes to keep order. If that means 3 or 4 dozen looters are killed then so be it. Because of the looting and chaos perhaps hundreds or even thousands have already perished trapped in their homes. By taking out the troublemakers and haveing a good solid show of force, the victims who truly need help can be given aid.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:23:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:23:30 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
This isnt very christian of me to say but, Martial Law should have been declared when the storm hit, send in a few thousand armed troops, and give orders to do whatever it takes to keep order. If that means 3 or 4 dozen looters are killed then so be it. Because of the looting and chaos perhaps hundreds or even thousands have already perished trapped in their homes. By taking out the troublemakers and haveing a good solid show of force, the victims who truly need help can be given aid.

Well said. But the local (corrupt) politicos wouldn't have it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:24:13 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
If anything, this is actually a case demonstrating the NEED for the 2nd Amendent. It should be proof to the sheep that the police and government can't assure them they'll be protected and that in some cases, the only protection will be what you can provide yourself.

Only level headed patriotic Americans will see the need. The rest of the nation will embrace any measures used to disarm us. Thses same people are crying for the .gov to fly in and save them from everything are the very same who would rather us be disarmed and the .gov provide all the security.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:28:19 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Only level headed patriotic Americans will see the need. The rest of the nation will embrace any measures used to disarm us. Thses same people are crying for the .gov to fly in and save them from everything are the very same who would rather us be disarmed and the .gov provide all the security.

What is with you, you just go around from thread spouting this crap.  Do you get some sort of perverse thrill thinking people are out to get you all the time?

Gun control in America is DEAD.  Period.  It came and went just like alcohol prohibition.  All thats left is to get rid of the residue- and that might take a lot of time considering there are still Dry counties in a few states even today- but it will happen.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:28:37 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
CNN reporting that FEMA rescue operations in NO are suspended until the safety of the rescuers can be guaranteed.

"the police are outgunned"
"Fire-fighters aren't safe"
"armed gangs are in control"
"Gun control means safety"
"we can't help you if they are shooting at us"

These techniques are used over and over, until the sheeple submit.

The mass media will pick up the banner of gun control so as to divert attention from the fact that FAILED social programs have trained whole cities of our nation to believe that the government is their friend and they will be "TAKEN CARE OF" as long as they don't think for themselves.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:34:50 AM EDT
[#38]
There was a caravan of boats that left here to assist in rescue yesterday. One of those were stolen by gunpoint.

I've heard a report of someone shooting at a helicpoter. Explain that thought process?!?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:38:53 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
There was a caravan of boats that left here to assist in rescue yesterday. One of those were stolen by gunpoint.

I've heard a report of someone shooting at a helicpoter. Explain that thought process?!?

It's big, it's noisy, it's slow moving, and it's in range.  That's about all that's needed.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:40:57 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right here, asshat!

Take any weapon you wish from Sheriff Taylor's rack and have at it, boy-o!

Surely you don't mean full-auto fire with all those fellow citizens around?

What idiocy, if you did!

Eric The(LeaveThatForTheNationalGuard,IfNeeded!)Hun

No one said a thing about full auto fire.   Unless you count SC with his belt fed MG and shorty M16 with Beta C mag..
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:43:04 AM EDT
[#41]
I was seriously considering taking my boat and going. No way in hell I'm going now.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:43:21 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
No, no, no ,  the Florida police chief said last night the days of shooting looters are over.

Thats not what I heard last night while taking to my CLEO last night!!!!!! Its an political nightmare but he would give the order to shoot to kill.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:46:37 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I feel for the cops down there.  While some are trying to keep order, other cops are joining in with the chaos.    Case in point.  Two cops in Walmart when a CNN reporter walks in.  Some fat bitch and a skinny gal in the shoe department with a shoping cart.  Reporter walked up to them and asked what they were doing.  Big one says "Lookin for looters" just as one walks by carrying a TV.  Can you say FIRED when this shit finally gets straightened out!  

Edited to turn it down a notch.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:50:23 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Couldn't sell guns Monday & Part of the day Tuesday because the NICS sytem was down due to the hurricane.

Wouldn't it suck to hear news that hords of looters are on the way to your town and you can't buy a gun to protect yourself.

This was the way during the '92 Los Angeles riots. People were lined up 10 deep at the local www.turners.com]Turners Sporting Goods[/url} but were told that they can't get possession of their newly bought guns until 15 days later. The state also suspended people from taking possession of their guns even after they satisfied the 15 day waiting period.  Some people were saying that this is "unAmerican."

I bet if this happen in Calif, the govt would've also suspended sales of ammunition.  This has been done during 4th of July, and Jan 1. So a word to the wise.

During the '92 Los Angeles riots, former NRA prez Charlton Heston also had many hollywierd libs calling him to borrow guns, and his reply was "they're all being used at the moment."
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:52:14 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

This was the way during the '92 Los Angeles riots. People were lined up 10 deep at the local www.turners.com]Turners Sporting Goods[/url} but were told that they can't get possession of their newly bought guns until 15 days later. The state also suspended people from taking possession of their guns even after they satisfied the 15 day waiting period. I bet if this happen in Calif, the govt would've also suspended sales of ammunition.  This has been done during 4 of July, and Jan1. So a word to the wise.

During the '92 Los Angeles riots, former NRA prez Charlton Heston also had many hollywierd libs calling him to borrow guns, and his reply was "they're all being used at the moment."

This is why you get your CCW permit.  Then you get your guns cash and carry (at least in this state).
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

IMO, it SHOULD become a referendum on MANDATING that ALL Doctors and Nurses should carry at LEAST 1 firearm WHENEVER on duty! PERIOD!

This is EXACTLY why VICTIM DISARMAMENT ZONES are a BAD idea!

Quoted:

EXACTLY.

Quoted:

Quoted:

"the police are outgunned"
And who's fault is that? Give them the needed weaponry.
"Fire-fighters aren't safe"
And who's at fault there? Possibly the government?
"armed gangs are in control"
Then get them OUT of control by creating a LOT of dead gangmembers, not like that should be difficult for the U.S. Armed Services!
"Gun control means safety"

Yes, controling your firearm so you hit the MIDDLE of the target is indeed a good thing.

"we can't help you if they are shooting at us"

Sure you can, take their sorry asses OUT, then you can help us just fine. It is because we are in a victim disarmament zone that has created this mess where all we can do is huddle and hope, instead of being BETTER armed than the looters! Duh!

These techniques are used over and over, until the sheeple submit.

The mass media will pick up the banner of gun control so as to divert attention from the fact that FAILED social programs have trained whole cities of our nation to believe that the government is their friend and they will be "TAKEN CARE OF" as long as they don't think for themselves.

Which is EXACTLY why WE need to get our answers to their BS OUT! Blogs - or WHATEVER means necessary! This disaster was largely made worse for 3 reasons:

1. TOTALLY Unprepared, Teams should have been POSTED AT Each firearms store so looting by thugs could NOT occur. Plans should have been made IN ADVANCE so that forces could mobilize faster. The POLICE are NOT getting food and water. WTF??? Why wasn't adequate supplies IN PLACE??? Etc... etc...

2. Guns were largely in the hands of a. criminals b. police and not c. citizens.

3. see reason 1.

Not to mention that the politicos KNEW that the levies were NOT adequate for anything beyond a level 3 huricane, but failed to say, "We screwed up, now it's pretty likely that the city will flood. Our bad." So people were not prepared, in part, because they they weren't INFORMED.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:35:05 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right here, asshat!

Take any weapon you wish from Sheriff Taylor's rack and have at it, boy-o!

Surely you don't mean full-auto fire with all those fellow citizens around?

What idiocy, if you did!

Eric The(LeaveThatForTheNationalGuard,IfNeeded!)Hun

No one said a thing about full auto fire.   Unless you count SC with his belt fed MG and shorty M16 with Beta C mag..

Do not bore the bloated bozo with facts, damnit!

I guess he thinks the po po there do not need to use those darned "military style tactics" too!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#48]

New Orleans: Welcome to American Baghdad.

They're shooting at LEOs, rescue helicopters & rescue boats, attacking hospitals, overturning ambulances, hijacking supply trucks and generally ransacking and terrorizing what's left of the people and property in the city. Our own National Guard won't shoot looters and can't even arrest them because there's nowhere to put them.

The gangs, dawgz, thugs and parasites wilding through what's left of New Orleans are now our own "American Insurgents".

But I'm sure in 2006 they'll go back to being called "disenfranchised voters" by the Democrats and the media.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:49:35 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

.............This is the logical way to think about this.....but the libs don't think or logically at any rate .they FEEL!!..........but you are spot on!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:50:51 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Step 4 - come in at a later date and clean up who's left let them rot.

Fixed it for ya'.    
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top