Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 4:02:18 AM EDT
I've been watching the news for 3 days and haven't seen one single video of white looters.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:03:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I have seen many. And have only seen maybe an hours worth of news.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:05:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:07:34 AM EDT
[#3]
There was some white folks in the wall mart video
There was also some white folks in the gas station riots
Also saw a few running around in the cbd with arm loads of new clothes... don't know if they looted it.

Like the saying goes... trash comes in all colors.

The neighborhoods are mostly black so the people you see looting are mostly black.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:07:58 AM EDT
[#4]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:08:20 AM EDT
[#5]

NOLA is 70/30 - black to white.  In general you will see a white face every so often in the vids.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:08:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'd say your full of shit too.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:11:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's olyarms . . .  it is what he is made of!!  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:12:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Fox had a about about a half minute of video on Fox and Friends this morning, there where about 4-5 white, 2-3 hispanic and a couple of dozen black.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:13:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
NOLA is 70/30 - black to white.  In general you will see a white face every so often in the vids.

Now Houston will enjoy some of those demographics
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:14:00 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The video with the cop chasing the guy has some white folks in the bg with shopping bags.

Unless they where doing some shopping in the middle of a looting spree they where looting
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:16:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The video with the cop chasing the guy has some white folks in the bg with shopping bags.

Unless they where doing some shopping in the middle of a looting spree they where looting

I've been watching for 3 damned days.
I've seen hundreds, if not thousands, of blacks. The typical dredge of society out looting and being a general pain in the ass.
I've seen a handful of white people.
Yes, there are white people looting and being a pain in the ass. ABout 1-100 white to black I'd say.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:17:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've been watching for 3 damned days.
I've seen hundreds, if not thousands, of blacks. The typical dredge of society out looting and being a general pain in the ass.
I've seen a handful of white people.
Yes, there are white people looting and being a pain in the ass. ABout 1-100 white to black I'd say.

Like I said I havent watched to much of the tv coverage And I always figured the majority in NO weren't white.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:18:19 AM EDT
[#13]
SCUM comes in many colors, don't think that just one specific ethnic group is doing all the looting.  Hell ya whites are looting..........
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:19:20 AM EDT
[#14]
all the SMART white people...and black people...

heeded the warning...anything left there would explain why they are looting.

Essayons
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:19:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Not many.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:19:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Let enough monkeys out of a cage and they're bound to cause trouble...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:21:06 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Theres been clips with plenty of white people. But they seem to be more...lawfull, in their looting un-checked shopping.

Also seen a couple of white looters un-checked shoppers interviewed. Same clip showed some black lady police officers doing some shoe shopping shoe seizeing
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:29:39 AM EDT
[#18]
The white people I saw looting were in MS.  I did see a few in NO but very few.  Like others have said NO population is about 70% black so just based on that you're going to see more blacks than whites looting/stuck at the Superdome.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:29:52 AM EDT
[#19]
It's hard to judge because they generally just show the same clip over and over again.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:45:59 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Ditto!.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:47:29 AM EDT
[#21]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:49:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Saw some this morning on Fox News......however, the whites has food only.  About half of the other ethnic groups had food only..... the rest had TV's and non-esentials.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:51:09 AM EDT
[#23]
because the US still needs a toilet
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:54:32 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
It's hard to judge because they generally just show the same clip over and over again.

Exactly!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:55:39 AM EDT
[#25]
The only white peolpe I have seen on the news are reporters or police.

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:00:40 AM EDT
[#26]

CAPTAIN CAPTAIN!!!!

THIS THREAD IS SINKING!!!!

ETA:  All the lootin' I see is by homo sapians genetically supplied with a higher concentration of melanin pigment in their epidermis.

Or, they're all white and the New Orlean bog water is tainted mud brown.

ETAA:  Why don't we have black emoticons here?

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:06:33 AM EDT
[#27]

Taken from gorillamask.net.

Goes to show you that some people will see only what they want/expect to see.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:07:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Not a ONE!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:09:31 AM EDT
[#29]
You may not have seen any "DECENT" White people looting, because the white people with jobs, money and general ability to help them selves with out .govt asst actually evacuated before the storm, as they were advised.

It sickens me to see so many ni#%@^s looting for TV's and stereos, jewlery and shit that is not needed for survival.  These people should be shot on sight, and left to rot in the street in fron of there children.

But then again,  The Black community has been held down for so long that maybe they deserve to have some of the things they have been stealing.  Yeah Right.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:11:01 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
IBTL

+2!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:22:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:22:54 AM EDT
[#32]
racial
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top