Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2005 11:20:14 PM EDT
(Story Deleted)

That'll teach me to listen to the radio and not know who the host is!

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:23:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was tuning in my radio tonite to see if I could hear anything other than what was on the boob-tube about the hurricane victims. I tuned into this one program called The Phil Henry Show. I have never heard of this guy before, but for some reason, started to listen. He had some guy on there named Bob Green of Bob's Novelty Shop on Ventura Blvd in Los Angeles, Ca...

OK..This guy was rambling about how his business of selling FART MACHINES and FAKE VOMIT is going under because of Katrina.

Now, here's the kicker.... He wants the feds to bail him out because nobody wants to laugh and buy joke items now and he's not selling anything! He said he is also on a rooftop (figuratively speaking) and says he deserves a check at the same time the checks are sent out to the NOLA people.

The host, Phil Henry, took some callers and I don't think that dude had a friend in the whole lot. I wanted to wring the guys neck,,, I was livid!!!!

But, you now see the "other" vermin that are coming out of the woodwork. He's no better than the looters undocumented shoppers IMO..

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:25:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was tuning in my radio tonite to see if I could hear anything other than what was on the boob-tube about the hurricane victims. I tuned into this one program called The Phil Henry Show. I have never heard of this guy before, but for some reason, started to listen. He had some guy on there named Bob Green of Bob's Novelty Shop on Ventura Blvd in Los Angeles, Ca...

OK..This guy was rambling about how his business of selling FART MACHINES and FAKE VOMIT is going under because of Katrina.

Now, here's the kicker.... He wants the feds to bail him out because nobody wants to laugh and buy joke items now and he's not selling anything! He said he is also on a rooftop (figuratively speaking) and says he deserves a check at the same time the checks are sent out to the NOLA people.

The host, Phil Henry, took some callers and I don't think that dude had a friend in the whole lot. I wanted to wring the guys neck,,, I was livid!!!!

But, you now see the "other" vermin that are coming out of the woodwork. He's no better than the looters undocumented shoppers IMO..

ooops...My bad

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:31:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Uhhh ...

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:32:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Heheheh,

You've been had Redneck. Phil Hendrie is a comedy show. And imo, the finest one on radio. His guests have a secret I won't devulge to ruin the surprise. Listen again a few more times, and I'm sure you'll be spitting up with laughter. Also check out his site... Phil Hendrie

My favorite guest is Bobby Dooley, the crazed Californian housewife.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:47:16 PM EDT
[#5]
you've been had my friend, you've been had.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:50:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I was PWNED?

Well, paint my ass red and call me Sally!

Thanks guys!

DOH!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:57:24 PM EDT
[#7]
did you figure it out?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:00:51 AM EDT
[#8]
owned
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top