Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 6:50:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm more concerned about what's gonna happen when Shiela Jackson pupblicly states that the hurricane's name wasn't black enough.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:56:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

'Islamic extremists rejoiced in America’s misfortune, giving the storm a military rank and declaring in Internet chatter that “Private” Katrina had joined the global jihad, or holy war. With “God’s help,” they declared, oil prices would hit $100 a barrel this year.'

Uhhh....One more reason to put this quote into my memory bank.

Should any of us really have expected differently?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:57:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Even if oil hits $200/barrel, we will still be driving(maybe not as much), living in comfortable air conditioned homes, and eating well.  

They, on the other hand, will be living in squalor, making love to their camels, waiting to be sent to their great virgin reward at the hands of a US Soldier or Marine.

They can kiss my ass.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:58:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Many on this very board did the same thing when the tsunami struck some areas with high Muslim populations.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#5]
who gives a flying shit what those dirt bags think, there best day doesnt even compare to our worst day, so screw them.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:58:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Even if oil hits $200/barrel, we will still be driving(maybe not as much), living in comfortable air conditioned homes, and eating well.  

They, on the other hand, will be living in squalor, making love to their camels, waiting to be sent to their great virgin reward at the hands of a US Soldier or Marine.

They can kiss my ass.

+10000!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:58:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

They can kiss my ass.

Well said.. a big +1  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:59:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
who gives a flying shit what those dirt bags think, there best day doesnt even compare to our worst day, so screw them.

[rolf2] It's funny because it's true.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm more concerned about what's gonna happen when Shiela Jackson pupblicly states that the hurricane's name wasn't black enough.

What is with that crazy bitch?

As for the original post....... Color me stunned.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:00:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Where'd this quote come from?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

They can kiss my ass.

yep.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:03:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

She was elected to the U.S. Congress. [Colonel Kurtz]The hor-ror...the hor-ror.[/Colonel Kurtz]  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:03:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:07:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Many on this very board did the same thing when the tsunami struck some areas with high Muslim populations.

Yup, not only that, they went Fallwell on them, and claimed it was a 'gift' from god being so close to Christmas...
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:22:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Westboro Baptist Church: Thank God for Katrina!

I figured they'd have something on this ASAP.  Ahh, extremism.  So many flavors...

Jim

p.s.--Apologies to the real Baptists out there, as these guys are not connected to or representative of the vast majority of you.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:19:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Westboro Baptist Church: Thank God for Katrina!

I figured they'd have something on this ASAP.  Ahh, extremism.  So many flavors...

Jim

p.s.--Apologies to the real Baptists out there, as these guys are not connected to or representative of the vast majority of you.

I was wondering when those idiots would show up....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:25:48 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They can kiss my ass.

yep.

FUCK YEAH.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:28:38 AM EDT
[#19]
The terrorists thanking "god" for this doesn't disturb me.

We can always kill terrorists.

What disturbs me is the assholes within our own borders who are perpetrating this nightmare and turning N.O. into Somalia.

THAT worries me.

We have demonstrated the will to kill those goat-fucking terrorists.

I doubt we have the will to rid our society of the scum-sucking weasels who are doing all the looting in N.O.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:31:12 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The terrorists thanking "god" for this doesn't disturb me.

We can always kill terrorists.

What disturbs me is the assholes within our own borders who are perpetrating this nightmare and turning N.O. into Somalia.

THAT worries me.

We have demonstrated the will to kill those goat-fucking terrorists.

I doubt we have the will to rid our society of the scum-sucking weasels who are doing all the looting in N.O.

We can blame the welfare state.  If we could have done away with all of the government programs, these types wouldn't reproduce.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:32:32 AM EDT
[#21]
I fart in their general direction.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:44:54 AM EDT
[#22]
One hurricane?  Big deal.  They must have REALLY pissed off God for Him to make them live in a sandy desert with no real advancement of culture for thousands of years.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:11:24 AM EDT
[#23]
With all that is going on in the US right now this so NOT a story!!!

Who would expect anything less from those sorry scumbag camel fuckers anyway!!!.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top