Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2005 6:41:34 PM EDT
Watching FNC, some reporter chick is in a shelter.  Talking to this old cajun woman.  What does she ask her?

Why did you leave??

Just where the fuck has this bitch been the last three days?  If that isn't the dumbest fucking question I've ever heard.

Where the fuck do they find these people?  I can't take any more of this damned 24/7 news bullshit.  Bunch of sorry no good motherfucking slime sucking asshats.  Put the fucking camera down and do something bitch.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#1]

take it easy man
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I like how people like Shep Smith walk around asking what people need... FNC... the new network making all kinds of bank during the commerical breaks between their N.O. coverage... can't send Shep out there with a bag of sammiches and some bottled water? WTF!!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:03:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck the looters, shoot the damned TV reporters.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I turned off the TV; just too much stupid for me.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:08:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Body Count?

Body Count?

Do you happen to know how many people have been killed?

Body Count?

Body Count?

Any estimate how many dead?

Body Count?

Body Count?

Body Count?

No matter what happens, the reports are always the same.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a theory that news cameras are moron magnets.  Either that or we are truly a society of very stupid people.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:18:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Body Count?
Do you happen to know how many people have been killed?
Any estimate how many dead?
No matter what happens, the reports are always the same.

Death and misery sells. No wonder Shep is out on the man on the stream.. I mean street. Just be happy they don't have Gerry Rivers out there... unless a looter threw a chair at his face I dont think I could stand to watch.

I'm surprised they don't jump between the death toll in Iraq to the death toll in N.O. and have various comparisons and charts and time lines and images... and a few 9/11 pictures for good measure.

FNC, CNN, and MSNBC love disasters like this... this is when they get the most viewers. Forget Michael Jackson, give us a demolished city any day of the week.

I'm turning it off now... I can't stand listening to O'Reilly and his idiot opinions on how things shoudl be done.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:21:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm turning it off now... I can't stand listening to O'Reilly and his idiot opinions on how things shoudl be done.

O'Reilly is a pompous centrist troll. He can go shit in his hat.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm in a motel at the moment and going through DirecTV/Tivo withdrawals like you cannot believe.  

I've given up on listening to the absolute brain dead things that so-called "reporters" have been spouting and just keep the TV muted, looking for new images coming in.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:26:05 PM EDT
[#10]
TV is good for live images, thats about it...and even that is only the selected footage that has been edited and approved of for your viewing.

The commentary is useless and benign.

Its called 'programming' for a reason.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:28:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Who could hate Laurie Dhue?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:29:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I like how people like Shep Smith walk around asking what people need... FNC... the new network making all kinds of bank during the commerical breaks between their N.O. coverage... can't send Shep out there with a bag of sammiches and some bottled water? WTF!!!

notice how he had perfectly clean clothes, was showered and shaved?
I bet he flies 100 miles in a news chopper every night to a hotel with power and running water
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Her lips are too big.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

She is great... on the other hand.. Brenda Buttplug.....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:35:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bet he flies 100 miles in a news chopper every night to a hotel with power and running water

I noticed that earlier tonight.  He looks pretty clean cut.  But then again, why shouldn't he?  He's somebody.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Naw mang,  he has his own traveling shagg'n wagon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top