Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2005 5:19:49 PM EDT
I broke up with my g/f.  We had been together for three years.  She is a liberal.  She said either stop carrying or I leave.  Sooo I said good bye.  I think it happened for all the right reasons, and it was Amicable.  

Sooooo Who can tell me where all of the good conservative girls hang out.  

P.s. She didn't give any pie while we were together.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow....good choice. I only say this because I believe that if two people have extremely different views on certain issues (especially ones that would come up time after time) then they should consider parting ways.

As for the conservative girls........there are plenty here in Texas. I don't know what your views are on religion, but I've also found that quite a few good Christian girls are conservative.

Good luck!!!  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#2]
No pie for Three Years!!!!!!!

Why did that take so long?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#3]
WWW.Match.com
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:30:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Good for you.  That was the same decision I would have made.  When I first started dating my wife, I told her "I carry a gun every day.  I hope that isn't going to be a problem?"  Luckily, she liked me more than she disliked me carrying.  

I have never dealt well with ultimatums.  They almost inevitably turn out differently than the people who gave them expected.

edited to add:  You can bet she's complaining and bitching to all of her friends and family right now about how you love guns more than women, and they're all laughing at you and insulting you.  She may even spread some rumors about you that aren't true.  All of this happened to me with a girl I dated about 4 girls before my wife.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:32:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Church
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:54:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I broke up with my g/f.  We had been together for three years.  She is a liberal.  She said either stop carrying or I leave.  Sooo I said good bye.  I think it happened for all the right reasons, and it was Amicable.  

Sorry to hear of your g/f breaking up with you.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:55:20 PM EDT
[#7]
   JOB WELL DONE

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:15:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Hell, you're in TN, just yell Next!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:52:01 PM EDT
[#9]
He's got Asian Pie lined up and should close escrow by the end of the week.

Plus he'll soon have a swinging bachelor pad (4BR, 2BA, 1/2 acre) to party at and woo his wimmenz at.  Luckily for me, I'm not leaving him a bed to soil up
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#10]
No pie for three years. You have many issues to deal with before you move on.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:33:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
No pie for three years. You have many issues to deal with before you move on.

I'll take +1 for a thousand, Alex.   No pie for 3 years and you hung with her? Some frigid bitch with no money is going to love you.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

-f-i-n-a-l-l-y-

Now that you got your man-card back, go out and find a good woman!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:44:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
No pie for Three Years!!!!!!!

Why did that take so long?

dayum!  after 3 mos no pie = kicked to the curb!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top