Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 5:11:45 PM EDT
I was supposed to meet this broad that I work with for dinner after work today (she had the day off). We were supposed to meet at 5:30, I show up at 5:40 and she's not there. I try calling, no answer. So I order a beer thinking maybe she's running late. 2 hours later, no answer on her phone, no call and no her. So I pay and go home.

Now she calls

Her: "Where are you at?"

Me: "Home"

Her: "Well I'm up here now, come on up."

I'm thinking Fuck her, but it has been a while and I don't want to blow anything. Should I go?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:12:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck her.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:13:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep  forget her
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Not even when I was 25.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Is she hot?

Does this seem like a common thing?

Why is she late?

You work with her, things can go real bad real fast, I say you think real hard about the posibilities, do you like your job?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:16:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Had a chick do that to me once.  Man, I said, I'm not going.  She tried to dupe me and now she's sitting there waiting to dupe me again.  I went, and guess what?  She was not there again!

After I told her that anything that might have started between us was over it was like she couldn't believe I was showing her the door!  This was a pretty decent looking woman and one that most guys would have been more than happy to been abused by.  She literally spent almost a year calling me and running into me at various places before she moved on.  Kind of freaky.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:17:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Never, EVER get your meat where you make your bread.

Ether way you are screwed on this one bro.  You work with her!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:18:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Was there some reason for her being late?  Other than work I haven't been on time to anything in years.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:18:32 PM EDT
[#8]
No.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:19:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Never, EVER get your meat where you make your bread.

I'm a contractor and she works in a cmpletely different department.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:19:04 PM EDT
[#10]
let her down nicely ("I think I'm just gonna call it a night...see ya later") if you want to pursue things with her at another time.

otherwise, forget it.

You called her a BROAD, which I haven't heard in a long time, so that suggests to me what you know you oughtta do
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:28:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
let her down nicely ("I think I'm just gonna call it a night...see ya later") if you want to pursue things with her at another time.

otherwise, forget it.

You called her a BROAD, which I haven't heard in a long time, so that suggests to me what you know you oughtta do

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. I'm pretty pissed, but I'll get over it. I don't like to be taken advantage of, and guys who don't stnd up for themselves wind up getting shit on.

On the other hand, little motown_steve is trying to talk me into going.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Tell her that when she didn't show up, you picked someone else up at the bar and you're enjoying a nice evening together.

That'll put her in her place.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:36:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

otherwise, forget it.

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. I'm pretty pissed, but I'll get over it. I don't like to be taken advantage of, and guys who don't stnd up for themselves wind up getting shit on.

You WILL get shit on, then little motown_steve will REALLY be pissed........
Listen to the BIG head this one time.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#14]

The solution to your problem is oh so simple.

Call her back and tell her you'll be right over. Then don't show up!

If she's there she will get a taste of her own medicine. If she is continuing her game with you and really isn't there. You haven't wasted anymore of your time on her.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:45:29 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

The solution to your problem is oh so simple.

Call her back and tell her you'll be right over. Then don't show up!

If she's there she will get a taste of her own medicine. If she is continuing her game with you and really isn't there. You haven't wasted anymore of your time on her.

As sick as this is, it would make a good point. Go for it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:45:53 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

otherwise, forget it.

There are a thousand better women in TX. You could better spend tonight plotting you next range adventure
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:48:26 PM EDT
[#17]
If she had a good reason for not showing, try again.
If not, hit it like you stole it and don't look back.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Just go and make it a booty call.

Max
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:50:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Never dip your dink in the company ink.

From someone who knows.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:54:02 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Fuck her.

Then

Quoted:
Yep  forget her

When you put these two posts together it says it all.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Tell her while you were waitin' for her to show up.  You met someone else   nuff said
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

otherwise, forget it.

That's what pRon's for, numbskull !

Unless you LIKE being walked all over....    Show her the fucking door.

Friggen arrogant women.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:29:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Do NOT go.

HH
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:33:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Sounds like she wants to find out at the very beginning if you will put up with her $hit
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Women are all evil, except for my Wife, who, God Save me, if she's reading this, is most decidedly NOT evil.

I'm a believer in the "I'll be right over"-and-instead-you-wax-carrot philosphy, 'cause you're just gonna git yer head played with anyway.

Don't go unless you can hit it hard like Babe Ruth, and LEAVE IT.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:05:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Sounds like she wants to find out at the very beginning if you will put up with her $hit

Well, she knows now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top