Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2005 2:37:05 PM EDT
IMHO, one of the largest problems we face in the U.S. is that we are our own worst enemy.  Facts cannot be stated because we might offend certain groups.  Examples:  I haven't seen one white person looting in LA.  According to news reports, the very same demographic being observed looting stores, homes and businesses in N.O. were raping each other in the Superdome.  For many reasons, I am not surprised, we have done this to ourselves.  Are these factual observations racist in any way?

While I'm on my soapbox...I believe our country will be lucky if we can come out of this financially, because our financial infrastructure has already been eroded from many fronts, not the least of which is financing a "war" in the Middle East.  Our liberal politicians have pussified us to the extent that we no longer have the ability to fight a war to the extent that it can be won.  Those liberals hide behind the claim that "we don't know who the enemy is."  Bullshit!  We simply don't have the balls to do what needs to be done, which in my opinion, is give them the two things they understand: death and destruction.  Instead, we'll go on spending taxpayer dollars and putting our soldiers into harm's way with one hand tied behind their back.

Oh and another thing...where is all the support from African nations that we send BILLIONS to for AIDS awareness, prevention, and research?  Where is our support from our tsunami friends?  What about our stoneage friends from Russia?  Where is the support from all the Iraqis who are so grateful we liberated them from a tyrant?  Answer to all: You won't see any of it.  

I suggest that we, as a nation, shore up our affairs at home, and tell all of the people across the world with their hands extended for a US handout to go fuck themselves, and lastly, pray to God that we come out of this quickly and safely, and for the courage to do what needs to be done.

Blake
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:39:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:40:11 PM EDT
[#2]
CERTAIN facts are not allowed to be spoken.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:40:24 PM EDT
[#3]
It is like Homer Simpson said....Don't even try.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#4]
GEEZZZ.....IBTL.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:55:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#6]
See post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top