Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 11:23:24 AM EDT
mms://204.251.3.10:3349

i had to click it then hit play for it to work for me..

got the link to it from a link someone posted on aonther thread..

you can see them walking around pushing carts..

mms://204.251.3.10:3349

eta

hm says NOLA   but i see no water

wont link  so just copy and paste

eta again..

fromthis blog..   < giving credit to the source.. >  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:24:51 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
webcam

i had to click it then hit play for it to work for me..

got the link to it from a link someone posted on aonther thread..

you can see them walking around pushing carts..

It won't open in its current form, but just backspace of the "http://" in the address bar, hit Enter, and Media Player should fire up and start looking for the feed.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:28:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Says the server is overloaded
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:29:40 AM EDT
[#3]
try this one..

http://old.mises.org:88/NO2

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:33:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
try this one..

http://old.mises.org:88/NO2

Thanks, that works!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#5]
from  the blog..
10:52 am
Looting
Right now we're trying to show you all the looting. Guys pushing shopping carts with 40 Nike boxes in them. People breaking into cars. Assaulting ATM machines. It's hard just to sit by and do nothing. That's property that belongs to other people and these animals are just taking it.

You know, this crisis is going to end. One day it is going to be over, and people are going to have to live with themselves and the knowledge of how they behaved. The cowards, the thieves, the murderers. We're getting a guy on cam right now stealing tires from one car and putting them in his car. What a bunch of monkeys. No respect at all for their fellow man. Like I said, one day this is going to be over, and I hope the shame overwhelms these bastards.

I am about one shopping cart away from going down there and saying, "Yo homie, is that my briefcase?"

Feed: mms://204.251.3.10:3349

Edit: It's sad that I have to add this disclaimer, because some people are so hypersensitive to language, but "monkeys" and "animals" has NO racial undertones at all in the above, as was suggested by some dipshit in the comments section. If you're watching the cam you'll note that there are WHITE people, BLACK people, and HISPANIC people looting. It's interesting to note that I see no ASIANS looting, but I'll leave that observation to the sociologists to explain. Back to the point, don't bring your PC bullshit to this blog. This crisis is not about race, but about inhumanity. Got it?

and this is from someone there

so pls dont lock this thread
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#6]
now you've done it.

IBTL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top