Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 11:41:44 PM EDT
Some meteorolgist is claiming that Katrina was created and driven. He says that the Russians have claimed that they can do this. They also created Ivan. This storm was designed to stike our oil and natural gas facilities.

Bad taste & timing if you ask me.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:44:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Why do you guys listen to that mindless drivel?  

You'd be better off wasting your time drinking toilet water and licking LSD tabs.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:45:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Why do you guys listen to that mindless drivel?  

You'd be better off wasting your time drinking toilet water and licking LSD tabs.

I have it on as backround noise as I surf ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:46:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought this hurricane was Allahs will on the infidels
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:48:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't doubt for one minute that the former USSR has the capability to create and influence weather.  I just don't think it is on a large enough scale for the supposition stated above.

One of the many things the commies spent their money on before the wall fell
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:48:48 PM EDT
[#5]
It is at least Art?  Most of the time, his other hosts sound like they're asleep, very boring.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:49:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't doubt for one minute that the former USSR has the capability to create and influence weather.  I just don't think it is on a large enough scale for the supposition stated above.

One of the many things the commies spent their money on before the wall fell.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:52:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It is at least Art?  Most of the time, his other hosts sound like they're asleep, very boring.  

Art hosts two nights a month.  Last two Sundays of every month.  George Noory is the regular weekday host and also hosts the first two Sundays of every month.  Ian Punnett hosts every Saturday.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:16:58 AM EDT
[#8]
<flame suit on>

I hesitate to post this but...

If you read up on the works of Tesla, Shauberger, and other great minds in areas of power and physics, it's not hard to see that weather control using high energy devices would have to have been at least tried.

Who would try it? Well the Russians have often thought way outside the box compared to the US in technologies of this sort. Good example is frequency medicine they used during their race with us on space travel. They really dumped big bucks into how to treat the body in space with electrical frequencies where huge pharmacies and other allopathic gear could not go. It's not hard to believe they would not have at least tried to point that stuff at the sky...

After all, the country that can control the weather would have a huge tactical advantage over the rest. Actually huge would be an understatement..think about it. Look at the effects of weather on wars in the past, even the recent past. For all our technology, we are still Nature's Biotch.

So, whether it is true or not, I think there is a solid argument that there is definitely huge motive, basic principles behind the possibility that it could work, and definitely the time in the past few decades to research it by a huge country such as Russia.

<additional flame suit put on>

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:21:43 AM EDT
[#9]
It doesn't scare me to think that someone would create a hurricane to sack such an important military complex like the area just west of New Orleans as much as there are mindless twits who believe it's happening, and only Art Bell's guests know the "real truth" about it.

Sterlization, it's a policy long overdue.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:24:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 1:58:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Laugh all you want, but the USSR put tons of money into R&D for weather control.

There is a lot more to this world than meets the eye.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:01:42 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Laugh all you want, but the USSR put tons of money into R&D for weather control.

So you really think the Russians whipped up a hurricane and sent it to New Orleans?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:18:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Please tell me this is just posted to stir up a laugh.   Aliens at area 51 is at least a far-fetched possiblity, weather control.......  

Hmm what's the best round to stop a charging weather front?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:24:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

So you really think the Russians whipped up a hurricane and sent it to New Orleans?

Now I didn't say that, did I?  All I said was that the Russians put a great deal of time and money into R&D on weather control.  And that I believe they were successful in doing so on a small scale.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:58:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Like HAARP?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:12:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

So did we, and it was taken seriously enough by both sides of the world to ban research under treaty..
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:15:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Like HAARP?

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:19:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Here is the meteorologist's website.

WeatherWars.com
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:23:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Some meteorolgist is claiming that Katrina was created and driven. He says that the Russians have claimed that they can do this. They also created Ivan. This storm was designed to stike our oil and natural gas facilities.

Bad taste & timing if you ask me.

Everyone knows it was Bush's weather machine. He was just....testing it out....

j/k
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:33:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Maybe the Russians have that hot black chick from the X-Men working for them.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:42:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Altering the weather takes large amounts of energy but it is very doable on a small scale, large cities are known to have their own unique weather patterns created by the buildings and the heat retained by asphalt, concrete etc. It would be impossible to direct a hurricane on a target but not impossible to create the conditions for the creation of hurricanes.

This is what the Russians,  have figured out after studying years of data collected on the earths weather patterns. What they are doing is taking large amounts of nuclear fuel and placing it in various spots on the ocean floor, this heats the water in specific areas like the gulf stream and produces the energy neccessary for the storms. All those submarine accidents? Russians dropping off the nuke fuel. All you have to do is look at the satellite data to confirm that it's true, you'll see hot spots located in  the oceans, a recent one in the Gulf of Mexico where red tide has been a problem this year and a  huge inversion took place killing sea life & coral and creating a dead zone.

Do you think Art Bell would pay me for this "information?"

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:58:54 AM EDT
[#22]
the only weather condithons created by the russians is a dripping ceiling from having the shower water set too hot...when they have hot water....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:01:28 AM EDT
[#23]
I bet it was payback after Bush used our satellite weaponry to create the earth quakes that caused all the damage in Iran & China last year. Don't forget Indonesia, I bet they wanted to get some after Bush focused the weapon on the sea bed & created a directed Tsunami.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:04:17 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Like HAARP?

I was wondering if anyone had heard of it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:02:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Why would the Russians do it - Bush is doing this to promote the NWO (and oil profits)

Fabricating a hurricane - why bother, there are plenty of them.  Directing a hurricane - I think it might be doable (not precisely, but I think that we could probably nudge them a little - try enough times and it might work.  Get plenty of chances each year anyway).  Cutting the morrings on a barge - ok that one would be easy. - Don't think it happened, but it would be easy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top