Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2005 3:51:08 PM EDT
Yaaaa baby a big yellow DOZER, tearing through the brush, trees and such, ripping its way to change the enviroment to fit my desire...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lots of fun to operate as well, I had a blast......They guy is a buddy of mine and after he got most of it doen, he let me take it for a spin, WOW...

Here are few pics,

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:54:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh man... thats a baby dozer!  My Uncle has a farm and an older D8 Cat.  That thing is HUGE...

They sure are fun though.. aren't they!

Here is a similar dozer to what my Uncle has (or had?)

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup lots of fun, did a good job to.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, that makes two of us that ran/hired a dozer today. I had 56 tons of fill dumped in a big hole and leveled out today. Plus alot of clean up work around the house lot, took out a few stumps, graded some crush and run and drank some beer. The guy has a 450C JD w/ 5 way blade so he can do most everything.  Lots of fun, wish I had my own dozer...I'm slowly building my way up. Starting out small with this 20HP Diesel JD 750. Beats the hell out of shoveling!
ETA: The top bar is where the minigun mounts. I'm working out the details of ammo storage.
If my tractor cost more than my truck, does that make me a redneck?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:00:08 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a cute little one you got to play with
You going to uparmor that thing later?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:04:52 PM EDT
[#5]
This it?

Danny
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:06:14 PM EDT
[#6]
better watch out, it might be the KILLDOZER!!!

Hey CO guys, was this dude an ARFCOMMER?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:14:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Cool toy!!  
It would be tragic if that ran over the neighbors dog.  

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:16:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Holy Shite! That video is awsome! He had gunports, video camera's and a major armored dozer.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

DAMN I remember that movie.....
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:18:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Cool toy!!  
It would be tragic if that ran over the neighbors dog.  

I was so hoping they would run out in front of it......
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Man, that's just what I love to do! Stick it Mother Nature.

Here's Little Ramjet, who is King of all he surveys with my Woods 9000.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:21:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Woods 9000, is that a frame mount or a three point model? Do you use alot of weight on the front or just a front end loader?
ETA: That looks like a Blue tractor...everyone knows tractors are supposed to be green!

Quoted:

www.efadgroup.com/backhoe2.gif

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:32:23 PM EDT
[#13]
It's a three point model. Pretty tough bugger. The tractor is a Ford Diesel (4000 I believe) and has 700 pounds on its nose. I borrowed it from my brother in-law when my Case CK ate a bearing and laid me up for the summer. I think I would rather stick pins in my eyes than split a tractor in two and pull the engine.

The Woods 9000 also has an adapter plate for the Bobcat Skidsteer. I own a Bobcat but never sprung for the adapter plate.

Green? Now they make some fine machines.

Quoted:
Woods 9000, is that a frame mount or a three point model? Do you use alot of weight on the front or just a front end loader?
ETA: That looks like a Blue tractor...everyone knows tractors are supposed to be green!

Quoted:

www.efadgroup.com/backhoe2.gif

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top