Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 1:37:23 PM EDT
I am growing weak from all the bad news.
I was hoping to post something that wasnt a downer.

I just started thinking....if you are in the construction business, or more specifically, out of work and know how to use tools...there is going to be a ton of work down south. It's hard to think past the present, but I would hope that at the very least, there will be employment for a lot of construction workers for a long time.

Maybe some good folks that were looking for some steady work can find a gig for a few years rebuilding all the damage.

They will rebuild everything.....buildings, utilities, lakes and resevoirs, roads, electrical infrastructure,......everything. If you have skills, or even if you dont, there will be some work coming in the near future.

I wish there was something more positive to say, hope this brings the sun out, even if for just a moment.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:40:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:46:46 PM EDT
[#2]
So true slayer.....................
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
to bad they won't be able to afford to drive down there.

Err...... What the hell am I laughing for?  

Vulcan94
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top