Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 1:23:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:33:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Just like the commies to pander to the poor. Sad thing is the poor only get abused more by them.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:38:51 PM EDT
[#2]
An interview on FNC made it seem like he was only offering this oil to the "latino" victims.

What's the deal with this?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Spreading the seed of communism one gallon at a time.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:44:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:40:00 PM EDT
[#5]
So Jesse Jackson is over there "smoothing things over" in regards to the US and Venuzuala relations? Did he just self-appoint himself the Secretary of State? That man seriously needs to be put out of my misery. I love how a "reverend" is somehow empowered to handle US foreign political affairs like this.

Doesn't someone in the .gov see this as circumventing a system that is in place for a reason?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#6]
sure, take his fuel and anything else he offers. that doesnt mean we have to like him, nor does it mean were not gonna take him out.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:51:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So Jesse Jackson is over there "smoothing things over" in regards to the US and Venuzuala relations? Did he just self-appoint himself the Secretary of State? That man seriously needs to be put out of my misery. I love how a "reverend" is somehow empowered to handle US foreign political affairs like this.

Doesn't someone in the .gov see this as circumventing a system that is in place for a reason?

It'd be a shame if he accidentally wound up on the FAA's no-fly list while he was there.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:00:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Spreading the seed of communism one gallon at a time.

+1

Screw him and his oil!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:07:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Screw him and take his oil!

There. Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Hmmm...
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:18:39 PM EDT
[#11]
sounds like a tactical move - almost a campaign move (not serious about that point, of course).

he's offering to help the "poor" of america - makes it look like we don't have enough ability to help ourselves.  this will play well with the liberals, the under-achievers and welfare riders.  

next thing ya know, he'll be endorsing candidates for governor's races, maybe legislators and congressmen, maybe even the president!  El Presidente'!!!

its a pretty dicey move - 100 years ago it might have gotten him a visit by the Navy and Marines.
diplomacy with a big sitck!
i think he needs a rebuke thru diplomatic channels.    
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Screw him and take his oil!

There. Fixed it for ya.

Much better thanks!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:57:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:04:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Reminds me of Saddam sarcastically offering to send "experts" to help us search for survivors after 911......Worked out good for him, didnt it?

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:32:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Reminds me of someone else...

Opened up a soup kitchen right after the 29 stock crash, gave all those poor needy folks a helping hand. And, would think nothing of putting a .38 in your skull if you didn't pay his thugs.

Even today, some people still deify Capone as if he was a rebellious "man of the people". That's because, pay attention here, people are fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 1:07:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Probably a move to make P. Rogers look like even more of an asshat.

"Look, I'm giving food, water, and fuel to the victims of the hurricane- who would want to assassinate little ol' me? I'm one of the good guys!"
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 1:10:40 AM EDT
[#17]
This guy makes Capone look like a choirboy.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:55:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Hey, we should send "the American poor" to live in Venezuela. That'll teach 'em!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:03:35 AM EDT
[#19]
We could just send the illegal immigrant "American" poor back to S. America... the whole lot of them. They can vote for him and suck his wang all they want as long as they're not here.

Get rid of all the illegal "American" poor and this country would have all kinds of extra money laying around to fix things.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Hey, we should send "the American poor" to live in Venezuela. That'll teach 'em!

We could start with the Superdome crowd.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:07:34 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
sure, take his fuel and anything else he offers. that doesnt mean we have to like him, nor does it mean were not gonna take him out.

I bet that's why he's doing it.  It's pre-emptive diplomacy.  He's trying to buy the loyalties of enough people in America so that just in case George Bush finds, "Ironclad evidence that Saddam's WMDs are in Venezuela" there will be more pro-Venezuelans here to raise hell with our domestic politicians.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top