Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 11:45:12 AM EDT
After reading about the the looter thread that was posted over at DU, I took a look over over there, figured I'd stick my head in the gun control forum for a laugh.
I had to x out of the window after 5 minutes.
The sheer...insanity of that place makes me want to drink - and this is all after reading just one post.
I couldn't take any more - dear God what did we do to deserve these people?
How does someone even come up with their logic?

I'm not a gun grabber, but we have to bring sanity into this somewhere. I am definitely for wanting to know where every gun imported, manufactured, sold, traded, buried in the back yard in the U.S. is, and the name and criminal and psych record of the person who owns it. I don't want to live next door to a short tempered paranoid schizophrenic slack jawed gun fiend who can't tell the difference between his penis and a firearm, whether or not he has the right to have either.

How do you even respond to that?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:46:09 AM EDT
[#1]
You cant
It would be like talking to a cult member. They need to be deprogrammed.

PS can you IM me the link? I want to have some fun
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:46:46 AM EDT
[#2]
With a .223 round or two
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:47:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:48:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm gals we have the guns.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:48:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:48:17 AM EDT
[#6]
The other day I read a thread where there hatred for those serving in the military was spewing over.  Makes you realize what kind of slime sleeps comfortably at night why others sacrifice to make this nation great.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't know how some of you can read anything over there.  There's enough stupid around that you should have to go looking for it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:50:20 AM EDT
[#8]
The difference between my penis and a firearm?

Well, I think the big difference is that when one's barrel exceeds 16 inches, it becomes by law a rifle.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

How do you even respond to that?

Sadly, you dont. These people are beyond the reach of logic.
Best a person can do is allow them to burn out on their own hatred and contempt of everything they dont understand. Many of the DU'rs fancy themselves as 'intellectuals' yet they seem to be unable to comprehend a fairly straight forward concept such as liberty.

Dont waste your breath or effort arguing with someone that isnt listening.
These types arent worth it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:51:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:53:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Agents provocateurs

To the DU gun lobby
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:09:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You cant
It would be like talking to a cult member. They need to be deprogrammed.

PS can you IM me the link? I want to have some fun

IM sent

here I come, to save my guns!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:29:59 PM EDT
[#13]
That is fuggin insane.

I wanted to start a troll acct over there but didnt think I could hold my temper for too long.

Diff between my penis and my gun?

Do we need to send the gunnie over there?

"This is my rifle, This is my gun................."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top