Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 7:36:39 AM EDT
How would I go about getting the rights to a Cindy Sheehan doll? Is she a public figure at this point? Would I have to pay her any royalties? My daughter had a doll you could put a cassette in and pull the string for cute nonsense. There are some possibilities here.

Would you have any ideas for sound bites? First on my list is a long, greasy fart. About the most intelligent thing I've heard so far.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:38:28 AM EDT
[#1]
How about a function voodoo doll for our beloved Cindy
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:39:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Someone beat you to it.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:42:35 AM EDT
[#3]
You'd probably have to pay her rights for her likeness.  Do what the industry does and make a subtle change, like the "Cindy Shithead" doll.  You could pull a string and little birds fly around her head, or have her face prune up when you add water.  You can also make it smell like a porta pottie.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:43:20 AM EDT
[#4]
From ravens post in another thread.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:46:05 AM EDT
[#5]
How about life size cutouts?

I got it!  I'm going to get a life size cutout of Sheenan, and set up a booth where people can get their picture taken with her.  Charge $20.  Tell them the money is going to abort children in third world countries or some kind of crap like that.
I bet the democrats would eat it up!  Then I could afford to fill up my SUV with overpriced gas, drive to New Orleans and loot!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:46:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn! I bet he's already contacted a copyright lawyer.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:41:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
From ravens post in another thread.

img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-7/1048722/mt1106186679.jpg

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:11:29 AM EDT
[#8]
It needs to be made out of hemp.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top