Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2001 6:59:52 PM EDT
I remember reading that in order to coerce the people of this country into accepting a "world court" which would, of course, have a "world police force" it would be necessary to discredit and destroy the confidence in the FBI, the worlds most preeminent investigative force. It seems as though the train has left the terminal. I know there has been a lot of problems with the FBI lately, but they still do solve a large number of very difficult crimes, once again "villinization" being used to manipulate the masses....comments?
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 7:06:10 PM EDT
[#1]
It is the exact opposite. The FBI officially is unconstitutional. The federal government does not have the power to police or enforce it's own laws. The FBI was solely created to enforce the prohibition amendment back in the 1920s. The states should be left to fight crime.

You should be glad the FBI is being attacked, because we need to clean up the graft and corruption in Washington DC. The more power we can remove from the federal gov's hands, the better.

Lastly, attacking the FBI will not give the UN more authority over us. It would be exactly the opposite. A centralized police force (INS, BATF, DEA, etc.) is what exactly would be needed to carry out a NWO. However, it is my contention that we should not be worried about the UN affecting us. The United States bank rolls the UN pretty much, and their leftist actions comes from the agendas of American leftists. It would be the US military or FBI, DEA or BATF that would be the ones to take our guns away, not the UN.

themao [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 2:07:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It is the exact opposite. The FBI officially is unconstitutional. The federal government does not have the power to police or enforce it's own laws. The FBI was solely created to enforce the prohibition amendment back in the 1920s. The states should be left to fight crime.

You should be glad the FBI is being attacked, because we need to clean up the graft and corruption in Washington DC. The more power we can remove from the federal gov's hands, the better.

Lastly, attacking the FBI will not give the UN more authority over us. It would be exactly the opposite. A centralized police force (INS, BATF, DEA, etc.) is what exactly would be needed to carry out a NWO. However, it is my contention that we should not be worried about the UN affecting us. The United States bank rolls the UN pretty much, and their leftist actions comes from the agendas of American leftists. It would be the US military or FBI, DEA or BATF that would be the ones to take our guns away, not the UN.

themao [chainsawkill]
View Quote

Wooooo, find me where in the Constitution it says a national LE agency is Un-Constitutional. Ever heard of the US Marshall Service, funny thing the were around when the guys who wrote the Constitution were........ Whether it is the Marshalls or the Matress Tag Enforcement unit a Federal LE agency is not Un-Consttutional.

"The US bank rolls the UN...." No we don't, and we've been behind in our "dues" most of the last 25 years. Ever heard of Europe?? Or Japan. The countries that are part of the UN pay "dues" I believe partially based on population, and gross national product.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top