Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2005 6:50:22 PM EDT
Talk about making your freakin' blood boil.  Fox has video of some urban youths looting in Mississippi....  As if those people didn't have enough to worry about.

I thank God we weren't hit hard here in Miami, but if we are I'm prepared:  3500 rnds of Looter Insurance!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:53:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Any round is good, since I would imagine looters think about goodies, not armed people...
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:53:50 PM EDT
[#2]
28 years ago, when Johnstown was ravaged by a flood, the mayor gave the order that looters were to be "shot on sight"

(thereafter looting was minimal)

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:54:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats just shows you how some people are so heartless, stealing from people who have already lost everything. I think looters caught red handed shot be shot on sight.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:56:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
28 years ago, when Johnstown was ravaged by a flood, the mayor gave the order that looters were to be "shot on sight"

(thereafter looting was minimal)

That is badass.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:57:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Best round?  It's the round for the cheapest gun you've got because when you're finished potting the looters, you should destroy the evidence.  Scratch up the barrel and then bend it.  Crush the receiver, disfigure the breechface, grind up the firing pin tip and the extractor and ejector.  Why leave evidence for a civil suit?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Best pic I saw after Andrew struck Florida. "YOU LOOT, WE SHOOT" painted on plywood and laid up against a tree on the side of a busy road. I also saw a little girl holding what looked like a Striker 12 and the reporter asking, "Is that a real gun?"
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:58:57 PM EDT
[#7]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=384064
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top