Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 3:56:36 PM EDT
went to wally world today. after slipping in and out of the crowd of sheeple to get the stuff i need i decide to hit the sporting goods to check out and get my hunting license. After waiting 10 min. for a "Manager" to come get the license for me, she said that she needed to see a copy of my Hunters Ed License. WTF...i took the course a few years ago, and have renewed the license ever since getting the first license with it....she would not renew my license without seeing it. when did this crap start. They always renewed off the old copy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:54:30 PM EDT
[#1]
That's the way it is in most places.  You obviously had the cert when you bought your license last time.  Try again, or go somewhere else.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah. It's Wal*Mart's fault you can't keep your paperwork straight.

I wonder if there's a "Flip-Flop.com" equivalent of AR15.com, where doughballs complain about going to Wal*Mart to buy Muu-Muus and shit, but have to wade through the Urban Kommandos who turn the store upside-down looking for that last box of Winchester White Box?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:01:21 PM EDT
[#3]

I wonder if there's a "Flip-Flop.com" equivalent of AR15.com, where doughballs complain about going to Wal*Mart to buy Muu-Muus and shit, but have to wade through the Urban Kommandos who turn the store upside-down looking for that last box of Winchester White Box?

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:08:22 PM EDT
[#4]
man you guys got me with the annual hunting/fishing license thing, I bought one bout 20years ago and hadn't bought one since, of course it was a lifetime license cause it made the most sence to me.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:13:08 PM EDT
[#5]
     That's bullshit.  I took hunter education 12 years ago.  Since then I have always just renewed my liscense by producing my expired liscense and the clerk just copies the info off my old one.  I have no idea where my hunter ed id is.  The gun club where I took my test can give me another for $10.00 if I really need it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:18:03 PM EDT
[#6]
You could always go to Target and get it there, just look for the help desk at the Sporting Goods department.

Oh wait...they don't sell guns or have any desk. Well shit, I guess that's Walmart's fault too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top