Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 12:15:06 PM EDT
Idiot of the day. Sorry no link, but I'll try to describe it for you. Seen on a Baton Rouge network.  One spot on I-10 in New Orleans, the water appeared to be 10 feet deep or so, a man drove into it at about 50 mph. Back window was broken in the car (Stolen?) A news crewman was filming it at the time and ran out to pull the man out of his driver side window. He made it only to where the water was 2-3 feet deep.

This may not be THE Idiot of the day, but he'll be up there in the top 25 I'd bet.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably one of many when something like this happens.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:19:05 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL...
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:20:11 PM EDT
[#3]
The sad thing is the driver will now try to sue whoever because the road was not blocked off.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:39:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I got another one.  I saw a picture of guy in NO sitting on the roof of his house waiting to be rescued. He was shouting, "please save me before I drown".   Dumbass had a day and a half to evacuate.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Communist News Network has this video now, I think they may be showing it shortly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top