Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 8:05:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:07:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Naw...I have it from a reliable source here on arfcom that it was all Don Rumsfeld's doing:  he slipped out of his ninja suit fresh from stealing the Able Danger files to save the Clinton administration from embarrassment and into a spacesuit, went up on a secret shuttle mission and seeded the upper atmosphere with tinfoil to cause the hurricane to drive up the price of oil...
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:19:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Of course.  The President has used HAARP and the last shuttle mission to alter weather so that the price of oil can skyriocket and enrich his oil buddies.  And he did it all by himself.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:22:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, the libs say Karl Rove is full of hot air...

Hurricanes are made stronger by hot air...
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:25:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Of course.  The President has used HAARP and the last shuttle mission to alter weather so that the price of oil can skyriocket and enrich his oil buddies.  And he did it all by himself.

That's actually my favorite part when I'm listeing to "It's Bush's fault" arguments. On the one hand, he's a complete boob who can't put a sentence together. On the other, he's a master conspirator capable of orchestrating the most complex conspiracies all while making himself and his close friends wealthy beyonf their wildest dreams.

I say they can't have it both ways.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top