Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2005 11:55:14 AM EDT
Little Johnny's Father went out Hunting one Cold Frosty October Morning. As Luck would have it Johnny's Father shot a Great Big Ole Turkey with the Double Barrle 12 Gauge handed down to him from his Father.

That Night Johnny's Mother ,Betty, Roasted the Giant Bird to Perfection.

Later that Evening little Mary, Johnny's Sister came running crying to her Mother "Mommy, Mommy I went to tne Bathroom and this pellet came out of me". "Don't Worry" said Johnny's Mother. "Your Father, when he Shot the Turkey, Shot him in the Body instead of the Head and thet is one of the Pellets I missed when Cleanining the Turkey".

A liitle while Longer had gone by and and Johnny's other Sister, Jill came Running up and yelling "Mommy, Mommy guess what just happened when I went to the Bathroom"? The Mother said to Jill "Don't worry Honey you just passed a Pellet from the Turkey when you Peed".

That Night Johnny caming Running to his Mother shouting "Mommy, Mommy guess what"? "I know Johnny, you passed a pellet when you Peed" said his Mother.

"No, I was Masturbating and I Shot the Dog"!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:00:50 PM EDT
[#1]
7....it's easy to dance to.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:10:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
7....it's easy to dance to.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top