Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 9:48:00 AM EDT
We'll do ok, not great, though (came in 2nd last season).  My team's co-owner decided to go the WR route and grab Randy Moss with the 6th pick overall.  Not to bore you with my whole roster, but here's my starters:

QB Kerry Collins
RB Kevin Jones
RB Clinton Portis
WR Randy Moss
WR Anquan Boldin <--- big year this year!
WR Justin McCareins
TE Jeremy Shockey
K Ryan Longwell
D Baltimore Ravens
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:56:21 AM EDT
[#1]
My fantasy team is nude women wrestlers, I always win.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:16:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#3]
removed post
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I think you guys did alright.  I like your running backs, your QB should do o.k. and Moss should do well.  I'm not sure I share your enthusiasm for Boldin.  I've got my draft/cookoout next weekend.  We get to protect 4 players from the year before (I actually won last year for a change).  I'll be keeping Culpepper, Portis, McGahee, and Gates.  Good luck this season.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:50:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think you guys did alright.  I like your running backs, your QB should do o.k. and Moss should do well.  I'm not sure I share your enthusiasm for Boldin.  I've got my draft/cookoout next weekend.  We get to protect 4 players from the year before (I actually won last year for a change).  I'll be keeping Culpepper, Portis, McGahee, and Gates.  Good luck this season.

You have a top 1 or 2 QB and a tight end who racks up points like a top notch WR.
You have two young RBs who could both be top-5 at the end of the season.

Unless your defense is Smith Valley Middle School and Joan Rivers is your kicker, you oughtta win this year.

I can see how you snuck McGahee and Gates into your team last year...nobody projected either to do much last year.

As far as my team goes, I think we'll finish 3rd-6th out of 12 teams.  If Boldin starts slow, I might be in trouble...I gambled with backup receivers (M. Jenkins and T. Calico).

Good luck, and enjoy the bbq next weekend.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:52:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I like pie.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:33:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm high on Calico, I drafted him last year with high hopes then........  hopefully this year he'll get his chance.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:41:35 PM EDT
[#8]
QB D.Mcnabb
RB T.Barber
RB W.Dunn
WR R.Wayne
WR D.Givens
WR T.Houshmandzadeh
TE  J.Shockey
K J.Elam
D. Phil. Eagles
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:47:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
QB D.Mcnabb
RB T.Barber
RB W.Dunn
WR R.Wayne
WR D.Givens
WR T.Houshmandzadeh
TE  J.Shockey
K J.Elam
D. Phil. Eagles

at all afraid Duckett gets the goal line carries?  We have Shockey in common...hope Eli puts it together this year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top