Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 6:12:51 AM EDT
Sometimes, it would be nice if gangsta's would actually learn how to shoot better.......

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. - Rap mogul Marion “Suge” Knight was shot in the leg early Sunday during a party hosted by Grammy-winning hip hop artist Kanye West, police said.

Knight, 40, was hospitalized in good condition, police said. He was shot during a celebrity-studded party at the Shore Club, one of the many celebrations in Miami Beach ahead of the MTV Video Music Awards scheduled Sunday night, said Miami Beach Police Officer Bobby Hernandez.

Sonja Mauro, a guest at the club, said a shot in the party’s VIP section rang out shortly before 1 a.m.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:14:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I really strive to be part of that culture.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:16:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to have to give you a 15 yard penalty for the blatant misuse of the word "culture."

Surprised ol' Suge has lasted this long without getting kilt.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:16:53 AM EDT
[#3]
A head shot would of been nice.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:24:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Probably paid some lacky to do it just to keep his reputation as a "badass".
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:26:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:31:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Prolly some porfessional with a fo-tee.

Danny
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:33:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Did suge have a Glock Fotee? Wonder what the trajectory was?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:35:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought that guy was in prison for some type of parole violation.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:30:41 AM EDT
[#9]
He fucks up one more time and he will be able and qualified to run for mayor of a large city.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:31:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Had a patient once at the local high chool the night of a basketball game with a big roival school. She  claimed to have heard the shot from "across the street". Fine excuse, 'til we noticed the scorched exit hole in her sweat pants across from the entrance hole in the other leg. Looked like a paper punch. (.25, IIRC)

Turns out the BF of this young lady had been carrying his "gat", and noticed "5-0" at the entrance to the school gym. He got edgy, and shoved it into her pants pocket, saying "here baby, hold onto this for me".

He kept his finger on the trigger, and the gun snagged.

BAM.

Wonder if his pants pocket's got a hole in it?

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:41:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Probably paid some lacky to do it just to keep his reputation as a "badass".

Damn I'm cynical, that was pretty much the first thing I thought.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top