Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2005 5:40:54 AM EDT
I'm engaged in a thread on a Bicycle Forum where the topic started out " Do you carry a gun as a part of your bicycling gear?"

Now these clowns from other countries are bad mouthing America and it's 2nd amendment.  Some people are joining the board just so they can talk us down.
I have to go for the day, someone needs to carry the toarch.
Read from page 38 to 40 and go from there.

www.cyclingforums.com/showthread.php?t=180561&page=1&pp=15
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:12:49 AM EDT
[#1]
41 pages
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:20:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Uhm, really...who gives a shit what they think.

Goodie goodie for them.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:25:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Uhm, really...who gives a shit what they think.

Goodie goodie for them.

I have to agree.
The simple fact is they have their opinion and it wont change cause we go over there storming the board. So let them have their little pow-wow and pat each other on the back about how evil guns are.
When they come to take them, then call me.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:02:04 AM EDT
[#4]
My contribution:

]www.cyclingforums.com/showthread.php?t=180561&page=42&pp=15]

Originally Posted by: Routier
Are you sick? What attitude is that? You also wear a gun while going to the theatre with your girl?
Well I guess it's just typical american behaviour. I saw that movie once "Bowling for Columbine". You should watch that, it gives you a whole other look on the carrying of weapons.
Answer to you question: No I don't carry a weapon on training!

When I was in high school, we watched several movies about the Nazis. One scene showed about 30 Belgian civilians shot dead by retreating Waffen SS soldiers who had heard that Americans with guns were coming. Several of the women and one girl, who looked no more than 8 or 9, were raped before being shot in the head. Rigor mortis had set in and their legs were left spread indecently wide. The military photographers had lowered their clothing to cover their privates before filming began. It left quite an impression.

Maybe you don't believe in being prepared to defend yourself or your girlfriend. Your country wasn't prepared in WWII and you aren't prepared now, so not much has changed.

"Bowling for Columbine"?? That's your source for information about guns in America. You're even more pathetic than I thought.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:28:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I was going to register and post but after reading C4's post i think i'll not waste my time.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:55:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I was going to register and post but after reading C4's post i think i'll not waste my time.

I have to agree.  The funny thing is that through my interest in German WWII firearms, I have become friends with guys in Sweden, Norway, Luxemboug (however the hell you spell it) and Germany, and those guys are pissed about the regulations they have to deal with.  Where do some of these guys go to see live MG's?  Knob Creek.  You know, in the good ole' US of A.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:22:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I feel dirty now!!.......and almost ashamed at being part of the Human sheeple race...............I  am so glad my Parents gave me the will to think for myself.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:08:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
41 pages

The date on the first post in that thread is 03-10.-2004.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:14:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Fuck em in the eye with a sharp stick! Not only are they euroweenies, but they ride bicycles. They are not a force to be reckoned with....
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:28:36 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Fuck em in the eye with a sharp stick! Not only are they euroweenies, but they ride bicycles. They are not a force to be reckoned with....

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:53:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

no shit and  bike shorts

really funny how they have no idea how it really is here,, maybe in a weird twisted since of ironic fate, they will be pushed off the road by a car full of drunk punks that will pull out there illegal sword,knife,airsoft,pellet gun and slowly beat ,stomp and  maybe kill them while they scream and plead for help..................

i mean after all.. ban it all so they all can live in a happy froo froo  utopia full of patcholia and sunny skies.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top