Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 3:50:33 AM EDT
i have a delema too many guns (realy how many can you carry or shoot at one time ) so i am going tru the locker and i run across this
i purchased this new  last year to try moly coating out . Its a CIA Milsec 45 i ran 2 mags to check function striped and dissasemled i molyed everyting except the springs then reassembled and ran a box of wally world tru it .ran great i figure  put it in the locker and forgot it im now standerdizing my arms since i shoot 9mm
more than 45 im thinking of selling it and my defender +....... would you sell it for $400 if thats about what ya had in it ? what ya think ? at least i know it wont rust
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:52:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't buy it for that.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:55:08 AM EDT
[#2]
The ultimate gun for shooting zombies, while yelling IBTL and T*nk, whilst SIIHPAPPs.

Yo, Schorn!  We need to link up again sometime now that I'm down in Clearwater staying with .50 cal and his wife.  BTW - just bought a house in Holiday, so we'll be neighbors soon!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:04:17 AM EDT
[#3]
ya still got my # ? i didnt quit follow all of that im getin ready to go to the antolope to try some new subsonic tru my suppresor they open at 9
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:06:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Sell it - if you are standardizing on 9mm then its just money sitting in your safe.......stick with tools that work for you - don't get caught up in the cult of "never sell a gun".
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:13:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sell it - if you are standardizing on 9mm then its just money sitting in your safe.......stick with tools that work for you - don't get caught up in the cult of "never sell a gun".

+1
He's right.  Sell it if you don't need it.

Max
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:13:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Sell it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:17:20 AM EDT
[#7]
sell
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:37:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Sell what?  I can't see anything.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top