Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/27/2005 8:20:28 PM EDT
INSANE.

Thank God for Penn State and Pierre Smirnoff.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:26:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Less posting, more searching for
vagina...

chop,chop.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:26:27 PM EDT
[#2]
You forgot pussy.  

And Paterno.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy shit, so many hot girls, it's unbelieveable. I have a gf back at home thoguh, so not hunting for tail at the current moment. But damn, some of em are so fine...
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:34:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Holy shit, so many hot girls, it's unbelieveable. I have a gf back at home thoguh, so not hunting for tail at the current moment. But damn, some of em are so fine...

Is that GF in another area code?  If so, it isn't cheating.

Or is it zip code?

Either way, we ain't tellin...
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:34:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to college!

Better to stay single through college, if you catch my drift.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:36:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or is it zip code?

3 hours away, haha. She's quite the girl though, couldn't do that to her though.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:37:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Welcome to college!

Better to stay single through college, if you catch my drift.

I catch it, maybe my gf will suddenly hate me for no reason and I'll be free
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:40:38 PM EDT
[#8]
if gf is still in hs, she WILL drop you when she gets to college, seen it happen many, many times...
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:42:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
if gf is still in hs, she WILL drop you when she gets to college, seen it happen many, many times...

I can only hope that's not the case, but shit happens.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:43:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Its been hot chick overload here.

That and I now understand why everone goes out and gets drunk, there is nothing better to do, hell its pretty much the only thing to do on the weekends.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:45:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Its been hot chick overload here.

That and I now understand why everone goes out and gets drunk, there is nothing better to do, hell its pretty much the only thing to do on the weekends.

Classes don't start til Tuesday, got here Friday, been drunk ever since the parentals left.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:51:55 PM EDT
[#12]
freshman i take it?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:02:26 PM EDT
[#13]
College is time to GROW THE FUCK UP! I like pie!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:04:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Little advice here. Cut way back on the booze and crank it up on the pussy. Buy a huge box of rubbers and get to work. Don't forget to study some occasionally. You don't want to end up back home with the parents. As far as the gf, she is probably doing someone else already.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:11:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Hehe, congrats dude. I just graduated from PSU last December. Here is some advice from a former burnt-out senior:

don't skip class

do your homework

challenge yourself. don't get lazy and take 12 credit liberal arts semesters

party hardy on friday and satarday, but NOT thursday and sunday or any other school day

beware of the girlies who say you don't need to use a condom. chances are she already has every STD so she can't get any more anyway, but you will be fucked. and not in the good way.

what's your major, btw?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:19:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Mine is Computer  Engineering,I will most likly go ahead and dual major and get an Electrical engineering degree while I'm at it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:25:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Geez, doesn't anyone here think that perhaps if you go to college, you should study and learn and get good grades, and not get drunk and have sex?  I don't do either, and I feel great.  Heck, on Friday night I usually go to bed about an hour later than usual (around midnight or 1:00), if I can ignore the stupid teenagers screaming at the top of their lungs.  I mean, for goodness' sake, have a little self-control and common sense.

College is insane only if you make it insane.  For me it isn't, because I am not.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:29:07 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Geez, doesn't anyone here think that perhaps if you go to college, you should study and learn and get good grades, and not get drunk and have sex?  I don't do either, and I feel great.  Heck, on Friday night I usually go to bed about an hour later than usual (around midnight or 1:00), if I can ignore the stupid teenagers screaming at the top of their lungs.  I mean, for goodness' sake, have a little self-control and common sense.

College is insane only if you make it insane.  For me it isn't, because I am not.

Thats preety much how my weekends go.
I watch Stargate and BSG, play some CSS and watch reruns of StarTrek TNG untill about 1am and go to bed. Last night I did hang out with some girls for high school before they went out to the frat parties.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:31:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or is it zip code?

3 hours away, haha. She's quite the girl though, couldn't do that to her though.

She would/will do it to you in a heart beat!  No go get some fresh pie.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:52:35 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Hehe, congrats dude. I just graduated from PSU last December. Here is some advice from a former burnt-out senior:

don't skip class

do your homework

party hardy on friday and satarday, but NOT thursday and sunday or any other school day

beware of the girlies who say you don't need to use a condom. chances are she already has every STD so she can't get any more anyway, but you will be fucked. and not in the good way.

what's your major, btw?

History major, who is taking 12 liberal arts credits haha. I have 9 AP credits coming in, so I'm just shooting for a good GPA the first semester. Joining the Marine Corps PLC program too, so a nice GPA with a good PFT score will do me well.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:02:52 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

don't skip class

do your homework

what's your major, btw?

BIG +1

I wish I had it to do over again...  I didn't whore around but I did skip my share of classes.  If I applied myself and got better grades maybe I'd be earning a better living now because my better grades would have opened more doors...  As it is I have a cool job but am dependant on the lousy FOP contract to determine my worth.  

As it is, I am thoroughly convinced if I did play the field more back in school I'd be dead by now from some VD.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:10:09 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I watch Stargate and BSG, play some CSS and watch reruns of StarTrek TNG untill about 1am and go to bed. Last night I did hang out with some girls for high school before they went out to the frat parties.

Wow

you sound like you're really enjoying the full college experience.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:29:23 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Get the fuck out and live a little.

My junior and senior year were like that
because I had to make up for fucking up
my freshman year due to beer and weed.

Of course, I also went to an engineering
school where there was a 90/10 male/
female ratio.

I regret it mightly now as meeting people
is a HELL of alot harder. Don't waste your
early 20s. Trust me.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:41:12 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I did that for my first three years of college.  In the end, high school romances almost never work out.

Quoted:

Get TiVo for BSG and Stargate, watch them Saturday mornings while doing your homework, Friday nightss are for partying.  Stop playing CSS and watching TNG reruns, meet people and do things instead. Never turn down anyone that invites you to do something, as long as your grades arent in danger.

Both of you need to go out and party your ass off, drink, meet chicky-snacks, lather, rinse, repeat.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Which fraternity to choose??????

Tappa Kegga Beer

I Felta Thigh

hard choices in college............such hard choices.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow

I certainly am.  I do NOT enjoy hanging out with the dregs of college society, partying all night and selling my morality.  I prefer to enjoy myself with good, clean fun and LEARN.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:41:57 PM EDT
[#27]
you might be enjoying it, but you're not getting the full experience.

where do you go to school?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:42:53 PM EDT
[#28]
well, thanks for informing me of what to expect...Im flying out to Madison tomorrow
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:44:33 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
you might be enjoying it, but you're not getting the full experience.

where do you go to school?

Let me repeat in different words:

if the full experience is having sex, having hangovers and doing drugs, I do not want it.  I am perfectly happy being happy, thank you very much.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow

I certainly am.  I do NOT enjoy hanging out with the dregs of college society, partying all night and selling my morality.  I prefer to enjoy myself with good, clean fun and LEARN.

+1 Thats what I'm hoping $40,000 a year will let me do. I have plenty of friends and we have plenty of fun on the weekends and friday. I can't stand it when people piss away their entire college experience by drinking, fucking, and failing.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:47:21 PM EDT
[#31]
you guys are assuming that all of those people that drink and fuck also fail.

I weep for the future.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:48:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
you guys are assuming that all of those people that drink and fuck also fail.

I weep for the future.

I didn't say that.  I believe that doing those kinds of things contribute to, or perhaps are related to the problems of, failing, but I simply want no part of that kind of behavior.  If I'm going to have fun, I want it to be something that I can look back on without being ashamed.

You weep for our future because some of us don't want to drink, do drugs and have sex?  What is wrong with you?

Chew on this:  What does drinking cause?  The best-case scenario is that the person will be unable to learn for several hours.  Another outcome is a hangover, where the person will not be able to get anything done for a day or more.  Worst-case scenario, the person dies.

What in the hell does that accomplish?  Why would someone do that to themselves unless they don't care about their grades and their well-being?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:04:54 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Chew on this:  What does drinking cause?  The best-case scenario is that the person will be unable to learn for several hours.  Another outcome is a hangover, where the person will not be able to get anything done for a day or more.  Worst-case scenario, the person dies.

What in the hell does that accomplish?  Why would someone do that to themselves unless they don't care about their grades and their well-being?

You ever had a beer?
I had that same attitude for years, then I gave it a shot and found its not as bad as it seems. You just have to discover your limits, stick within them and you'll be ok.

You dont need to learn thermodynamics at 3am on Saturday mornings, college isnt just about learning your major, its also about learning life in general. Going out and getting to know your floormates by doing various activities with them is a big part of freshman year, but that doesnt mean you have to drink yourself to death, snort coke or bang hookers.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:10:03 PM EDT
[#34]
COLLEGE = PIE FEST!!!!!

God I remember my first day in Gainesville....waved to my folks driving off and walked inside to start making drinks. i don't think I ever really unpacked...pretty much partied until ......................................well, I don't think I ever really stopped partying either! Enjoy it my man..drink it in...young nubile girls..good drinks..good ()...it is amazing...Have fun and POST PICS for us old' guys who have left campus.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Tappa Kegga Beer

I Felta Thigh

Busta Kappa Kappa
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#36]
College, the best five years of my life.

BTW, you can multi-task, party & study. For me the key was making class, and not scheduling anything too early.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:39:13 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow

No kidding.  There's a difference b/w having "self-control and common sense" and being a b00b
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:41:30 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow

No kidding.  There's a difference b/w having "self-control and common sense" and being a b00b

That latter you would know all about...
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You ever had a beer?
I had that same attitude for years, then I gave it a shot and found its not as bad as it seems. You just have to discover your limits, stick within them and you'll be ok.

You dont need to learn thermodynamics at 3am on Saturday mornings, college isnt just about learning your major, its also about learning life in general. Going out and getting to know your floormates by doing various activities with them is a big part of freshman year, but that doesnt mean you have to drink yourself to death, snort coke or bang hookers.

Kharn

Yes, I enjoy a beer or a mixed drink now and again.  But I hate being drunk.  A light buzz is as far as I want to go.

Your last paragraph is basically the way I feel - do fun activities with others, but don't go crazy.  I don't believe that doing crap like drugs, alcohol and sex is a normal part of learning about life.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:37:21 PM EDT
[#40]
I feel that holding responsibilities is important.  That means getting to class on time as much as anything else.  There are so many students who miss classes every week.  I would guess that those people are the type who stay up all night drinking.  I think that coming to every class not only strengthens a person's work ethic, but shows respect for the teacher.  Besides that, it is just a good idea if you want good grades.

I have been in college for four years and I am beginning my fifth.  I will graduate this spring and probably go to graduate school.  I have not missed even ONE class purposefully, and I have missed only 5 classes in all.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:56:50 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow

That latter you would know all about...

jesus, give me a break I have been up here like a week now,Im still feeling things out.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:00:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Look, I got drunk, chased pussy, had a helluva time, still got badass grades and a badass job when I graduated.  It can be done.

DO IT ALL.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Fine, to each his own.  I just want to look back at my time in college as a time that I was mature and respectable.  And referring to women as "pussy" seems more than a little disrespectful.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I just want to look back at my time in college as a time that I was mature and respectable.

You're a strange dude.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#45]
NoVa, I hope to relive that life next weekend.  You going to the Wyoming game like me?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:24:41 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
NoVa, I hope to relive that life next weekend.  You going to the Wyoming game like me?

Absolutely. Let's hook up for a beverage.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:25:36 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just want to look back at my time in college as a time that I was mature and respectable.

You're a strange dude.

I already know that, and I am thankful for it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#48]
NoVa, I probably won't make it to Gainesville until about Noon on Saturday.  Shoot me an IM.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:28:08 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Tappa Kegga Beer

I Felta Thigh

I overheard a college-age girl talking to her dad at a chinese resteraunt a month ago. The girl asked the dad what frat he was in, "I Felta Thigh". I cracked up. His girl, "Oh. "
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:32:13 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tappa Kegga Beer

I Felta Thigh

I overheard a college-age girl talking to her dad at a chinese resteraunt a month ago. The girl asked the dad what frat he was in, "I Felta Thigh". I cracked up. His girl, "Oh. "

There's a frathouse in Oxford named "Tappa Kegga Day"

Also "liquor up front, poker in the rear," and "Bored of education."  There are some other good ones that I can't remember.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top