Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2005 4:35:32 PM EDT
Please, if you can translate this, help me out. It is a TECHNICAL alarm from one of the tool sets I work on. I can't identify the alarm and need to get this tool going.   Thanks in advance.

Large PIC

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#1]
if this was during the week I could get that figured out for you.  We have a japanaese transloator at work but she only works M-F

What kind of equip?

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#2]
It is from a Tomagowa dryer for semiconductor wafer processing.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:00:26 PM EDT
[#3]
IT'S A TRAP!!!!
Sorry, had too.
Cheers
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:14:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I work on the same shit  wet and dry etch equipment currently.  Never seen the Tomowhateveritwas stuff though.  We use spin dryers but do have a couple  vapor dryer and the vendor  works on it.  We have Kaijo wet benches.

I'll get this translated tomorrow if it will help.  I'll post the results.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:18:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you have a pic of the instructions, or is the handwritten note all you have?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:21:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Do you have a pic of the instructions, or is the handwritten note all you have?

This is a pic written off the test pendant. Kinda weird that the instruction book is all in ENGRISH.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:27:39 PM EDT
[#7]
It's a weird mix of katakana and kanji hiragana, and the handwriting seems kind of sloppy so some are hard to make out. I'll see how much of it I can decipher and post it up.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:29:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I work on the same shit  wet and dry etch equipment currently.  Never seen the Tomowhateveritwas stuff though.  We use spin dryers but do have a couple  vapor dryer and the vendor  works on it.  We have Kaijo wet benches.

I'll get this translated tomorrow if it will help.  I'll post the results.  

Thanks, I've currently got nothing. On this tool the ladder logic on the mainframe is non descript, letters and numbers.  The Tomagowa dryer is a dual 150/200mm  horizontal spin dryer for a dry in dry out wet process hood. American built hood, Japenese dyrer Working nights sucks, no tech support....

69CougarXR7  If your source could help that would be great. I'm going to try to find someone at Mijo or Hiji to help out.

STILL LOOKING FOR ANSWERS>>>

Thanks for the responses ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:08:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Better pics... again thanks for looking.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:23:56 AM EDT
[#10]
I can do Japanese as good as a native.

The translation is

inverter trip
overflow (power surge?) when in (at) low speed
0.60Hz

Feel free to contact me if you need any help

Edited to ask what are the red, yellow, and green lights stacked on the machines?
I often see them on similar machines, but always forget to ask what they mean.
I assume that they indicate in what state the equipment is at, but I am not sure.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:29:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Translation:
so, you think you're kung fu's pretty good, eh?
i want to fight your brother
him, against me
let's kung fu!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:29:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The translation is

inverter trip
overflow (power surge) when in (at) low speed
0.60Hz

Feel free to contact me if you need any help

ATNT:  You are the MAN!  

It makes absolute sense to me. Now I can fix this damn thing!

IM inbound to you..
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:38:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

The translation is

inverter trip
overflow (power surge?) when in (at) low speed
0.60Hz

Feel free to contact me if you need any helphatI often see them on similar machines, but always forget to ask what they mean.
I assume that they indicate in what state the equipment is at, but I am not sure.

Green light means running normally in auto, yellow usually means waiting for parts to load or unload but still in auto running .  Red is for a fault.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:07:44 AM EDT
[#14]
It says"Die Yankee"
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:33:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Those were the BETTER pics?  
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:36:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:37:07 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Edited to ask what are the red, yellow, and green lights stacked on the machines?

Red: Coffee break at least 15 minutes away
Yellow: Coffee break in <15 minutes
Green: Coffee break.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:45:11 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

Green light means running normally in auto, yellow usually means waiting for parts to load or unload but still in auto running .  Red is for a fault.

Pretty accurate, but our yellow means that a robot is traveling and not to enter the engineering control envelope, because if you do a technician will come over and beat the living crap out of you!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:49:21 AM EDT
[#19]
tag
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#20]
My Translator came up with the same.  Om slow.  Sorry.  

Art
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:56:56 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
My Translator came up with the same.  Om slow.  Sorry.  

Art

Hey, no problem. Thanks for the assistance anyway. A Tech in Miho, Japan also came up with a translation. So it's all good, tool got fixed and ATNT helped me get it done before end of shift Sunday morning.

Ran a megger on the on the motor and had an insulation breakdown voltage of about 2Kohms on one leg of the motor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top