Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2005 3:32:55 PM EDT
I ran across a 2002 Ducati 900 Sport for $6900. I sthis a good price and is the Ducati 900 Sport a good bike? Anyone have experience with Ducatis?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#1]
A Triumph 955i is a good one. You should look into one.....
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:38:00 PM EDT
[#2]
HD.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#3]
What kind of prices do they run? I want a bike but I don't want your typical Hondyamasuzkawa. I have been looking at Buell's and Ducati's and totally forgot about triumph. BTW... I am looking for used not new ;)
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:41:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
A Triumph 955i is a good one. You should look into one.....

Isn't a Triumph just a British Honda?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:46:22 PM EDT
[#5]
if you have to choose between a Ducati and a Buell...thats not even a decision.

Ducati is much better.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:46:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What kind of prices do they run? I want a bike but I don't want your typical Hondyamasuzkawa. I have been looking at Buell's and Ducati's and totally forgot about triumph. BTW... I am looking for used not new ;)

Check my avatar. it's used not abused... and i'd like to sell it to you
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:00:46 PM EDT
[#7]
It depends on the milage and if it has been modified and if it has does it come with all of the stock parts.

Make sure you get a copy of the service history, or at least the service history of the valves.

Desmo valves are a BITCH to check for proper clearence and to adjust if they need it (which most of the time they don't)!!

Check out this web site (I have it linked to a FAQ page).
www.duc.org/Q&A_Archives_Jan-April_2002.htm

I don't like the looks of the newer 900 Sport, but hey, it's not about what I like, it's about what you like.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top