Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2005 11:49:42 AM EDT
Greetings.

Today, I bought a 2005 Trek 7500 Hybrid.

It's my first bike since I sold my Trek 650 SingleTrack MTB in 1995. Mostly, I bought it to ride around the local bike paths with my kids, but may do some semi-commuting on the KU campus and other semi-recreational riding.

My question is where are some online sources for bags, racks, lights, tubes, tools and the other stuff? I need to buy a new helmet, but I'm getting that at the Trek store where I bought my bike when I take it in for the 30-day check-up. I try to patronize my local place when practical, but I, like most, need to get the best deal that makes the most sense.

Thanks in advance to all respondents! Happy cycling!

Check out this TWISTED bicycle smilie I found!! Heh!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:33:01 PM EDT
[#1]
nashbar.com

supergo.com

performancebike.com

pricepoint.com

nytro.com

rei.com

and so on
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#2]
tag
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:23:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Nashbar - that's the one I couldn't remember. Thanks, H46Driver! Sea Knights forever!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:27:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
nashbar.com

supergo.com

performancebike.com

pricepoint.com

nytro.com

rei.com

and so on

+1, lots of good stuff
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice bike, grandpa.    

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top