Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:57:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Dupe!

Mel Brooks had the human chessboard in "History of the World, Part I."

"Knight jump the Queen. Bishop jump the Queen! Everybody jump the Queen!"
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:00:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy Moses.

What kind of idiots dress up and try to act out D&D in real life? People insist there is no demonic association in D&D, but I would certainly submit to you that people who pull this kind of stuff HAVE to be posessed.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:03:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like the Drama Club is out on a field trip again.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:05:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Holy Moses.

What kind of idiots dress up and try to act out D&D in real life? People insist there is no demonic association in D&D, but I would certainly submit to you that people who pull this kind of stuff HAVE to be posessed.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that these stooges are demonic, but they're certainly Godless. Of course, these are same goofballs that get their panties in a twist over Nativity scenes on public property.

Fuggin' Pagans.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:18:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Holy Moses.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that these stooges are demonic, but they're certainly Godless. Of course, these are same goofballs that get their panties in a twist over Nativity scenes on public property.

Fuggin' Pagans.

That's a new one.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:19:05 PM EDT
[#7]
That is about as painfull to watch as the nerds in line for Star Wars that Triumph the Insult Dog ripped apart.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:22:14 PM EDT
[#8]

I lost cool points merely viewing that uber-faggyness.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:24:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow.

That makes Airsoft look legitimate!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:27:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Fuggin' Pagans.

I was kidding.

I don't actually believed they are posessed by demons, unless there is a strain of demon whose posession manifests in just being a giant geek that I don't know about.

It was a joke.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:29:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I like when the dwarf charged the tall guy and got pwned

Like a fly under a hammer.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:30:44 PM EDT
[#12]
My favorite was the attempted ninjatastic move turned faceplant on the trail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top