Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2005 5:35:58 PM EDT
Who just saw Larry Elder's interview on Hanity and Colmes!!!  That man is my hero.  Anyone know where we can get that video "Michael and Me" yet?  I want it now, I don't want to have to wait to order it!  Damn!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't quite know if I like him, I saw his TV show and don't know if I like him.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#2]
That was freaking awesome.  

Stupid-ass Colmes was all talking about how "gun-types" come across as paranoid because we worry about hitler types and the need for the second amendment to protect freedom.  What a fucking sheep.  

My answer would have been, "it might not happen ten years from now, fifty years from now, or even 150 years from now, but history shows that it can and does happen.  How concerned are you for the preservation of freedom for our great great grandchildren?"
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:39:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Elder's books are good reads.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I don't quite know if I like him, I saw his TV show and don't know if I like him.  

???

Why not?  Elaborate.

Whether you like him or not he is an ally.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Well in his new documentary he corners Michael Moore the way Moore did heston and makes moore look like an idiot.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:42:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

???

Why not?  Elaborate.

Whether you like him or not he is an ally.  

I didn't know he was an "ally".  He just seems kind of rude.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:44:40 PM EDT
[#7]
My wife hollered to me that Larry Elder was on TV and seemed to be talking pro-gun.

I like the guy and hardly know anything about him.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:44:45 PM EDT
[#8]
If you would have seen him on Hannity and Colmes you would love him.  This guy came accross as a champion of the second amendment.

ETA:

I am about to order his video online.  It is pretty damn cheap.  Has anybody seen it yet?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:45:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Caught it on H&C. He is one of the most eloquent and intelligent people I've seen speak nationally on the 2nd Amendment. Puts the GOA and NRA to shame, IMHO, with the people they put out there sometimes to speak. Very thoughtful, articulate and well-thought out discussion points. He stayed on point and didn't let Colmes interrupt him, but was very respectful at the same time. I plan to buy the video documentary. I hope they run that segment again.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Who just saw Larry Elder's interview on Hanity and Colmes!!!  That man is my hero.  Anyone know where we can get that video "Michael and Me" yet?  I want it now, I don't want to have to wait to order it!  Damn!

www.amazon.com
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:46:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Caught it on H&C. He is one of the most eloquent and intelligent people I've seen speak nationally on the 2nd Amendment. Puts the GOA and NRA to shame, IMHO, with the people they put out there sometimes to speak. Very thoughtful, articulate and well-thought out discussion points. He stayed on point and didn't let Colmes interrupt him, but was very respectful at the same time. I plan to buy the video documentary. I hope they run that segment again.

Me too, I am going to put in a VHS and get ready to hit the record button...when do you think I should plan to watch for them running the segment again?  Tonight maybe?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:47:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I know almost nothing about him, but was wonderfully surprised by the interview. I`ll get the DVD if for nothing else but to support him for doing it! I believe he said it is available at Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:48:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Hell yeah.   He said that he mortgaged his house to finance the video, cause he wanted to be able to edit it himself and make all of the decisions.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm getting it!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:51:31 PM EDT
[#15]
I just ordered it!  I can't wait.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:04:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Larry Elder is great!

He has a talk program that is syndicated by ABC.  You can hear the program streamed from KABC  790AM from Los Angeles Monday through Friday, 3:00 to 6:00 PM, PST.

Here's Larry's web site - www.larryelder.com/ where you can learn more about the video or read some of his articles.  

Larry is totally pro-2nd Amendment, formerly Libertarian.  Now he's a Republican who still has some small 'l' libertarian values.  

I haven't seen his TV programs before.  However, I think he does those to appeal to a different audience so they may be dumbed down from his radio program.  So, don't judge him by his TV show alone.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:29:59 PM EDT
[#17]
"You've just heard...  The Word..."

Eric  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top