Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2005 4:24:25 PM EDT
Layin in bed watchin TV with the wife and I heard mention of another .50 cal piece on CNN.
Where did this come from? I dont watch much TV so I dont keep up with it. Supposed to be on later tonight.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:30:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Watching now.  I don't think she likes these rifles?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmm, Paula actually admitted it was unlikely it could bring down a jet.  Still, it is pretty clear she wants them BANNED along with their evil bullets.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I just witnessed it a little while ago. Typical, full of half truths and honest to god bullshit.
"just look how easy I can buy this anti-aircraft rifle, and heat seeking, armor piercing, anti- aircraft ammo".
I had a thought about it , and I wonder if anyone can clarify the answer for me.
Can someone legally transport a banned rifle into California?
If not, didn't this douchebag reporter just commit a felony on videotape?
Just wishful thinking.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:04:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Liberal logic 101..................ok ,let me get this straight CNN and Co. admits that ANY bullet, no matter the size will go through a airplanes thin skinned hull and because a .50 can go through a hull and steel plates, that an airplane does not and never will have, this some how makes??????..................fuck it ....................,nevermind I don't need anyone to answer..........................LIBERALS
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:40:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I think I had seen this one before.  Stupid liberal asshats.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:49:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I've flown some of the biggest jets in the world into Iraq - I was not affraid (ok, a little bit) of the little stuff they had - like 12.7mm machine guns.  I was more worried about those pesky MANPADS.  Honestly, it would probably cost about the same to buy then smuggle a MANPADS into the US as to buy a .50 cal.  Typical approach speeds of commercial aircraft make hitting them pretty hard, then throw in a bolt action rifle weighing 20 pounds or so, and hitting a jet gets pretty hard.  

Just my $.02

Spooky
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:51:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I cant remember, whats a manpad again? Man portable anti aircraft device or some such.....
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:02:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Man Portable Air Defense.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:03:19 AM EDT
[#9]
F*** the Commie News Network.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:39:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Stupid liberal asshats.

Redundant, sir.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top