Posted: 8/26/2005 2:42:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:44:31 PM EDT
[#1]
What is it that you do?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:45:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#3]
We were supposed to fill one of those out at work recently.
You don't work for Albertson's do you?
I didn't bother filling one out because I doubt the asshats in Boise would listen and I'm leaving in the next month or so anyway.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a company try to do that once.  Plus they wanted us to sign them.

i refused.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:49:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you sign your survey? You may be leaving sooner than you think.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:50:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Butch up and tell them thos friggin' employees need to stop complaining so much!  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:53:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:54:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Do one every year, and every year they're shocked that the typical employee wants to hang management from a tall oak tree.  Then they hush it up.

400K is what they spent on this nonsense last year.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
2 months ago we had a national survey of EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION

I just got a mandatory invitation to a "team" meeting to discuss the results. attached were the results. let's just say they were not "satisfied".

she be an interesting meeting next week. i predict ass kissing and touchy feely feel good crap, with no monetary incintives involved.

I love those surveys.  They tell you it's anonymous but if you don't participate in a timely manner you get this email that says, "Our records show that you haven't filled out the Survey yet.  You only have one week left."

Uh-huh yeah, anonymous............
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:54:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#12]
we recently conducted one, actually anonymous.  Showed that 75% of the company really liked working for the company and liked doing what they do.  The long work hours are wearing us down a bit though.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:20:56 PM EDT
[#13]
I accxtually compiled and got our guys to do a morale survey, because our boss thought everyone was happy,

My results were...

The people that moaned the most about how rubish it was to work there refused to fill it in,
the ones that hate working there said that they like it,

and the ones that think its OK, love the place really and nothing could be better!!

I was saying to these guys tell the truth no one will know who has written what!!

it was totally anymous!!!

James,
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:28:55 PM EDT
[#14]
I just did one, myself.  It was far from anonymous, but they claimed it was "strictly confidential".  I didn't care.  I let my dumb-ass boss have it with both barrels.  Quite a few of us did.  I'm still there and the boss is too.  There have been some subtle changes for the better, so far.  We'll see.  Once a scorpion always a scorpion.  Just ask the turtle.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#15]
My company just did one a couple of months ago too.  They assured us it was anonymous (company policy) but then it asked me about 10 questions that zero'd me - Needless to say I didn't respond.  Now we have a mandatory teleconference this coming week too, to discuss the negative employee sat.  

It'll be a great meeting for buzzword bingo.  Should be real fun listening to all the reasons why we should work for something other than money.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
actually i was one of the only good comments for our "team".

what always cracks me up on these is they are supposed to be annonymous, but they give you a unique user id to log into the survey with.

That's funny!  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Surveys are conducted to make the worker bees think they have a voice in how the company is run.  

In reality, mgt doesn't give a rat's ass what the surveys indicate.  Follow up memos get written & in a short time it's same ol' same ol'.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:28:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
actually i was one of the only good comments for our "team".

what always cracks me up on these is they are supposed to be annonymous, but they give you a unique user id to log into the survey with.

Ours are paper. You don't have to sign unless you want to meet.
Last year we ahd one. Biggedt complaints were doctor/nurse relations and benifits. They were addressed within a matter of months.
Can't wait till we get the next one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top