TGIF!!

Wahoo!

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:51:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, and uh... GO CANES!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Go HOKIES!!!!

Sucks...next week I have to go out of town to visit with her parents who HATE, did I mention HATE football.  I am going to miss the opening game vs NC State.  Then they are coming down here the next weekend I might have to miss the game vs Duke (not much to miss there though)

So how do y'all fell about this season?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I have class during the ASU-Temple game, so I feel no sympathy.

I wish I had more time for beer, but this whole get my MBA and still work thing is killing me...
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:02:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I wish I had more time for beer, but this whole get my MBA and still work thing is killing me...

That is pretty tough.  Good for you though, you will probably make 2X more than I will when you are done.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:23:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is pretty tough.  Good for you though, you will probably make 2X more than I will when you are done.

I'm certainly hoping it'll up my salary a bit.  I'm getting my Master's in Engineering, too, it's a double-major program.  All my electives for my MBA are Engineering classes - when I get my MBA, I'm only 9 credits from my Master's in Engineering.

This fall, I have to do an experiment for my Ind. Engineering class.... I'm thinking about studying the effects of different fermentation vessels and fermentation times on the alcohol content of beer.  You know, in an effort to improve the quality and yield of the fermenting process.  

And I'll have to have multiple runs.  Gotta have lots of data, you know?

The ~20 gallons of Beer I'd get out of this experiment is a purely secondary consideration.  

So if the prof buys it I get this approved, look for a big 'ol ASUsax bash at the end of the semester.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:25:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

TGIF!!

H*LL YES!!!!!

Been along bad week.
Glad it is over.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:26:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm certainly hoping it'll up my salary a bit.  I'm getting my Master's in Engineering, too, it's a double-major program.  All my electives for my MBA are Engineering classes - when I get my MBA, I'm only 9 credits from my Master's in Engineering.

This fall, I have to do an experiment for my Ind. Engineering class.... I'm thinking about studying the effects of different fermentation vessels and fermentation times on the alcohol content of beer.  You know, in an effort to improve the quality and yield of the fermenting process.  

And I'll have to have multiple runs.  Gotta have lots of data, you know?

The ~20 gallons of Beer I'd get out of this experiment is a purely secondary consideration.  

So if the prof buys it I get this approved, look for a big 'ol ASUsax bash at the end of the semester.  

Ok since you will have a degree in engineering and have an MBA you will make 3X more than I will.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:28:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Margarita time!  

Although i may pay a visit to Dr. Weller...
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Bout damn time too.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:32:53 PM EDT
[#11]
on  #6 so far,,,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top