Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2005 12:42:35 PM EDT
Yep, next month we will be blessed with the presence of Cindy Sheehan. She's going to be the guess speaker at a Roaring Fork Peace Alliance, or what-ever-they-call-themselves.

So should I hurry up and get a tee shirt made up saying "Bush Rocks" (Bush Rocks Iraq?)  

Or shall I start buying tomatos now so they're good and ripe by then?  

Fuck it! I don't think my blood pressure could handle being around those idiots.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:44:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Actually, when she's in your town, you should mark the occasion by being with your family - something she seems unable to do. She's a sympathy whore.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, there is a caravan that left California to confront her.

I wonder why the great state of Texas hasn't risen up and did anything about this woman yet

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yep, next month we will be blessed with the presence of Cindy Sheehan. She's going to be the guess speaker at a Roaring Fork Peace Alliance, or what-ever-they-call-themselves.

So should I hurry up and get a tee shirt made up saying "Bush Rocks" (Bush Rocks Iraq?)  

Or shall I start buying tomatos now so they're good and ripe by then?  

Fuck it! I don't think my blood pressure could handle being around those idiots.

Cindy Shithand is only doing all the shit because of the liberal press which pisses me off. I bet there will be a large counter protest if only there would be a reason for teargas and rubber bullets.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:46:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I wonder why the great state of Texas hasn't risen up and did anything about this woman yet

Sgat1r5

We are naturally repelled by Californian hippies.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:46:42 PM EDT
[#5]
The bitch needs a spanking.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:47:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

We did, mostly by ignoring her.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:48:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I think that, generally speaking, the people of Texas are more than willing to let people make fools of themselves.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I see that.  Luckily us Californians are nbot.  Some of us will actually travel across a few states and try to do something about it.

Meanwhile she is in your own back yard.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:50:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

Because Texans are wise and know she'll leave when Bush does.  But Sheehan seems devoted to making this a full-time gig.  Apparently she's got nothing better to do.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:55:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

Because that plays into their hands, we ignore and if they shout we don't respond.

They will grow tired of being dipshits and go away.
Californians come out and start picketing her only gives her MORE attention and that gives her more reasons to stay..

WOW, I can't believe you can't see that.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:55:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Because Texans are wise and know she'll leave when Bush does.  But Sheehan seems devoted to making this a full-time gig.  Apparently she's got nothing better to do.

Texans are wise, but their plan of ignoring her isn't working now is it?

But the caravan coming from California (and picking people up in NM, AZ, and so forth) IS getting attention as a counter protests.

That's all I'm saying.............

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

Because that plays into their hands, we ignore and if they shout we don't respond.

They will grow tired of being dipshits and go away.
Californians come out and start picketing her only gives her MORE attention and that gives her more reasons to stay..

WOW, I can't believe you can't see that.

He's just aiming for state bashing, disregard.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:58:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

Because Texans are wise and know she'll leave when Bush does.  But Sheehan seems devoted to making this a full-time gig. Apparently she's got nothing better to do.

Yeah, what with her modeling carreer on hold.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm not going to get too upset over her.   KPIX Channel 5 in San Francisco did a story on her the other day.  It said it was a good try to revitialize the anti-war effort, but there really isn't an anti-war movement in the United States.  It went on to and compared the number of people that attended the candle light vigil in her honor, and the number of people that attended rallies early on.  The numbers dropped to less than 1/4.   Her campaign is a failure.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:35:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

We also have jobs.  And its August.  No sane Texan goes outside in August.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

We also have jobs.  And its August.  No sane Texan goes outside in August.  

Yep. Unlike these hippies, Texas have a sense of responsibility and work to provide for their families. Hippies feel whining is MUCH more important than responsibility.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Shirt ideas

10/10 insurgents agree, Bush is teh suckxors5!111!!11!!!

Al your infidels are berong to ush!

Picture 10 Marines all giving the camera the birdie with a caption:

"F YOU BEEYOTCH!"

Picture of 10  dead insurgents, "10 out of 10 insurgents agree, the Iraq war is an infidel, imperialist, and zionist war!!"

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#19]
You should make a $50 donation to the RNC in honor of her visit!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

Because Texans are wise and know she'll leave when Bush does.  But Sheehan seems devoted to making this a full-time gig. Apparently she's got nothing better to do.

Yeah, what with her modeling carreer on hold.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top