Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2005 8:01:31 AM EDT
I'm having a hard time finding articles, as the radio station's website doesn't do a good job of writting what they report, but over the last week or so they've gone into some detail. I guess he killed his mom, and maybe brother, then picked up his dad at work like nothing had happened, and after his dad went inside and saw the dead mother he killed his dad too

and the ironic part? His last name is Justice
interview with him
eod.liquidviewer.com/wben-od/wben/20050825_johnjustice.wma

www.wben.com/newsroom/fullstory.php?newsid=03603

EXCLUSIVE: John Justice: Paroled To Buffalo
WBEN Newsroom - Thursday, August 25, 2005 08:24 AM
Listen To Audio

John Justice Twenty Years Later/Part 4
Exclusive WBEN Windows Media Audio
Listen To Audio Complete Unedited John Justice Interview
Exclusive WBEN Windows Media Audio

EXCLUSIVE: John Justice: Paroled To Buffalo Fishkill, NY (WBEN) - He has served his time for the deaths of four people, but as John Justice prepares to leave prison, is he ready to re-enter society, and more importantly, to come back to the Buffalo area?

As WBEN's Barbara Burns continues her exclusive series, we learn that the 17-year-old who killed his brother, mother and father, and then accidentally a neighbor in 1985, is ready to be released from prison, with the state mandating he be paroled to the Buffalo area once he is released from the Fishkill Correctional Facility.

Justice's conviction on manslaughter charges determined that he would serve his time in prison, rather than a psychiatric facility, even though he was a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.

During his jailhouse interview, Justice told WBEN he went through years of psychotherapy and years of drug therapy, but has also been without that kind of care for the past 11-years.

Defense Attorney John Nucherino says if Justice had been receiving continuous mental care, we'd know of sure if he was ready to return to society, but Nucherino says "we don't have 20-years worth of those examinations to see if he continues to be seriously ill and a danger to himself and others."

But Justice says the circumstances have changed. "That was a unique set of circumstances...you only grow up once...you only have one mother and one father, so when things happen with them, it can't be repeated. I'm an adult now...no one can abuse me...no one can humiliate me."

Justice also told WBEN he has " been in situations in prison where I was so angry, I could have killed people...situations that make you filled with rage, but I don't take the step of going after someone (because) there is no emotional connection to them."

It is unclear where Justice will live once returns to Western New York but there are those who believe he has served his time and deserves a second chance, including Kenmore Police Juvenile Offier Jim Kelleher, who worked with Justice on the Kenmore Youth Court. "I can't blame the community to be fearful. It was such a horrific crime, but I don't think he would ever harm anybody in the community."

Justice will be released from prison on September 9th, and he will be sent to the Buffalo area, but he's not happy about it. "I do not want to return to the Buffalo area...I'm being forced to".

Barbara Burns' exclusive "Justice Files" reports conclude on Friday.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:03:50 AM EDT
[#1]
On a positive note, he'll be back in prison soon enough...after he kills 4 more people for no reason.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:09:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
On a positive note, he'll be back in prison soon enough...after he kills 4 more people for no reason.

Yeah probably.  Hell the main shooter at the west side middle school shooting here in Jonesboro killed 5 and he only did 8 years.  He just got out.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:20:22 AM EDT
[#3]
How did he accidently kill his neighbor?  Bullet go through a wall?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:50:42 AM EDT
[#4]
He doesn't "take the step to go after them because there is no emotional connection there"?

What happens when he really needs that paycheck and a co-worker makes fun of him and "humiliates" him?

What about friends?  What if he dates any women.....that's sure to piss him off!

This will not end well.  WTF are these people thinking?  He has said enough that anyone with common sense can see where it's going!!!!

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:57:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Justice also told WBEN he has " been in situations in prison where I was so angry, I could have killed people...situations that make you filled with rage, but I don't take the step of going after someone (because) there is no emotional connection to them."

Having no emotional connection is usually the thing that allows a sociopath to kill.  This guy may be correct that he wouldn't kill strangers but god help you if you become his friend and disappoint.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:59:00 AM EDT
[#6]
He won't be out long.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
He doesn't "take the step to go after them because there is no emotional connection there"?

What happens when he really needs that paycheck and a co-worker makes fun of him and "humiliates" him?

What about friends?  What if he dates any women.....that's sure to piss him off!

This will not end well.  WTF are these people thinking?  He has said enough that anyone with common sense can see where it's going!!!!

Exactly what I was thinking when I read that.

Don't become an acquintance.

ETA: That's 5 years per manslaughter, some people get 5 years for marijuana posession, although they only serve 3.

Our justice system sucks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:10:27 PM EDT
[#8]
the 3pm talk show had the reporter on as a guest
the murderer skipped school, when his younger brother came home from school he hit him with a baseball bat. Then his mom came home, there was a struggle, he got her into the basement and killed her, stabbed I think they said. He cleaned up, cleaned out the house a bit and went to get his dad. He let his dad go inside first, his dad saw some signs of struggle and he killed his dad.
he killed the other guy by trying to commit suicide by wrecking his car
entire thing was premeditated (well, the neighbor wasn't planned) and he gets 20 years
what a joke
should have put a bullet in his head
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:42:29 PM EDT
[#9]
5 years per killing?...

Hmmmmm...that would be worth it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top