Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2005 2:52:30 AM EDT
Every one of his shows this week have been kick ass.  I swear he does a better job of rallying Americans than the president does.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:59:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I missed his calls for closing the borders and stopping the Republican congress from spending money faster than has ever been done before.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:03:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Rush is the man and has really been on it this week. He was dogging shehan about not even making it past his call screeners. He comes as close as any of the big names at crapping on political correctness. Thank goodness for internet radio.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:04:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I missed his calls for closing the borders and stopping the Republican congress from spending money faster than has ever been done before.

Then you haven't been listening.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:06:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Rush is the man and has really been on it this week. He was dogging shehan about not even making it past his call screeners. He comes as close as any of the big names at crapping on political correctness. Thank goodness for internet radio.

AND the fact that he is behind our troops 100%.  He has gone out of his way either to talk about all of the good things and the heros in the war on terror or letting members of the military call in so they can say what is going on.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:07:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then you haven't been listening.

No kidding, he talks about it all the time.

ETA he was talking about all of the pork in the transportation bill last week and he talks about border issues DAILY.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:11:06 AM EDT
[#6]
The best segment in radio history was last week when the Mom Of A Marine called in.  She was a bit emotional but hit the nail with a sledge hammer when discussing the misguided Cindy.

VTHOKIESHOOTER you're right, he's been on point for some time.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:15:10 AM EDT
[#7]
"Is it just me or has Rush Limbaugh really at the top of his game here lately   "

It,s just you-

Rush is to Negative
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:16:54 AM EDT
[#8]
its probably because his mind is no longer clouded with drugs.
He must have been doing LOTS od those pain pills to bring on defness, its probably a good thing he got caught when he did.
I guess he was not kidding when he was saying he had half his brain tied  behind his back.
Lets hope he can stay clear of the drugs, and continue to do a great job.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:21:27 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The best segment in radio history was last week when the Mom Of A Marine called in.  She was a bit emotional but hit the nail with a sledge hammer when discussing the misguided Cindy.

VTHOKIESHOOTER you're right, he's been on point for some time.

That mom of a marine was a good call. I wouldn't want to be shehan and meet up with her.

Yesterday he took some other calls like the one mentioned above. He had some great points about the otherside of the story that the liberal media will never cover. He's correct in that it boggles the mind that mothers even feel the need to try to get there stories of support for the troops out. I guess their stories wouldn't fit in the media elites agenda.

On a side note I was listening to Hannity after Rush and there was suppose to be a video of a couple soldiers back from Iraq that got beat up by some anti's in Seattle. Anybody got a link or heard anything more?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:25:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
"Is it just me or has Rush Limbaugh really at the top of his game here lately   "

It,s just you-

Rush is to Negative

You are so wrong. You can say alot of things about Rush, but being negative isn't even close. People who don't actually listen to Rush are so easy to spot.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:33:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Every one of his shows this week have been kick ass.  I swear he does a better job of rallying Americans than the president does.

I agree

He has owned the cindy sheehan misfits.

sometimes I wish W would get the fire back in his belly

Rush, and even Hannity or others are carrying the faithful, and hopefully gaining a few converts
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:40:00 AM EDT
[#12]
I guess he really meant "with half my brain tied behind my back" when he used to say it while hooked on pain pills.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:44:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
People who don't actually listen to Rush are so easy to spot.

Absolutely.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:53:57 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It,s just you-

Rush is to Negative

You are so wrong. You can say alot of things about Rush, but being negative isn't even close. People who don't actually listen to Rush are so easy to spot.

Yup. I kind of chuckled at that, because he's actually optimistic. Hopelessly optimistic. No matter how gloomy the outlook is, he reminds everybody to remain cheerful.

Savage is negative.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:57:05 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I guess he really meant "with half my brain tied behind my back" when he used to say it while hooked on pain pills.

{rolleyes]

You would find fault with Mother Teresa.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:10:33 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
{rolleyes]

SGatr15

[Homer]If she's so great, how come she's dead?[/Homer]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:17:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

{rolleyes]

SGatr15

That was a compliment to him. He did well when hooked on drugs, and apparently is doing better now that he's off of them. I haven't listened to the guy in a long time and really couldn't care less that he was a drug user.

Trouble understanding it with half your brain tied behind your back?

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:20:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Baaaaaaaaaaa [from the right]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:20:47 AM EDT
[#19]
I agree, Rush when the implants started seemed befuddled often, but he is doing good now.

Normally I only listen to a hour of his show before switching to sports talk, but now I listen to all three hours.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:24:23 AM EDT
[#20]
I remember driving out to colorado to attend dan kay's bake sale.  I thought Rush was the man then and he continues to prove himself every day.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top