Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2005 9:27:00 PM EDT
Oh goody, today and yesterday has been so swell.  First off, yesterday is the two year mark of when I kicked out my ex-wife.  That is good until the new girlfriend decided to tell me, out of 365 day in a year, that she thinks we are moving too fast and she wants to slow stuff way down.  Just what I wanted to hear on such a fine day.  Then I have to work in a job where I have to talk to idiots all day on the phone and put up with their stupidity, so I then am ready to go out a have a few beers with the buddies.

So they decide to go to this pretty cool bar across town (about a 30 minunte drive) so I decide to meet them there.  I get there and the damn bouncer wont let me in because I am wearing flip flops.  So now I sit at home on arfcom writing this bullshit.  What the hell is going on?  Someone buy me a damn beer quick!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:42:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for all the support guys, yall really helped out yesterday.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:46:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Thanks for all the support guys, yall really helped out yesterday.

My computer has been down. Sorry. Just 'Man-up' and have 24 beers! It'll be better tommorow!

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:07:46 PM EDT
[#3]
You can tell a man by his shoes.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:11:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry. I was sleeping because I get up for work in the morning. Catch you next time.

Also, don't wear shower shoes anywhere but the shower.

Re: you wimmenz problems ... which is it? You want to be alone, or you want to be with a wimmenz? Maybe your current girlfriend doesn't wnatto be the next girl you commit to then get tired of.

Anything else?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:11:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Flip flops huh?

Is this you?

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:15:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Flip flops huh?

Is this you?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/geneevans/bestseniorpictureever.jpg

So wrong, but so good.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:18:34 PM EDT
[#7]
not up at midnight.  Sorry.  

"Early to bed, early to rise..."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top