Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 7:59:58 PM EDT
Just heard on FOX news that she will be taking her protest on the road with a bus tour.  Who is paying for her trips back and forth from California and how will this bus tour be funded?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably Michael Moore (working on his next movie), Moveon.org, and Code Pink(?).
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:06:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Donations.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:10:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Funded by nutcases?  Just a guess.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:12:52 PM EDT
[#4]
George Soros, People for the American Way. Those types.

You had to ask?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:13:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No doubt.  I was just wondering if a direct money trail would lead to any of those far left leaning groups like michail moore or move on dot dipsh_ts.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Ben in jerry's ice cream, and yes I still eat the crap its a drug and I am going to sue

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Doesn't moore host her weblog on his web page?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:21:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
George Soros, People for the American Way. Those types.

You had to ask?

So is anyone following the money trail?  I sent an email to Hannity to see if he will pick it up.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Ben and Jerry's Ice cream has given 3 Top Flight P.R. firms each a blank check to wage this skank bitch ho's "Sheeihad" on our troops and Prez . Fuck them , I'd rather choke down Cheap fucking White Label Ice Cream than to support those fucking pot bellied hippies
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:33:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Donations.  Same way DU stays in business.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:53:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Ben and Jerry's Ice cream has given 3 Top Flight P.R. firms each a blank check to wage this skank bitch ho's "Sheeihad" on our troops and Prez . Fuck them , I'd rather choke down Cheap fucking White Label Ice Cream than to support those fucking pot bellied hippies

Link?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:56:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I have avoided their ice cream ever since I found out what left wing liberal lunatics they were.  I will never buy any product of theirs ever again, emailed then to let them know.  Let's see what sort of response I get, if any.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:00:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link?

They have made it public in the press.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:00:56 PM EDT
[#14]

How is Cindy Sheehans campaign being funded?

Handjobs?  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

How is Cindy Sheehans campaign being funded?

Handjobs?  

YOu couldn't even pay me to get one from her.  She's nasty and her voice just grates on me.  Now I know why her husband filed for divorce, it was listening to that voice for years.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:11:04 PM EDT
[#16]
It has been publicly stated that moveon.org is a major contributor.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:55:52 AM EDT
[#18]
"...paid for by George Soros and gullible friends
of Nancy Pelosi."
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No doubt.  I was just wondering if a direct money trail would lead to any of those far left leaning groups like michail moore or move on dot dipsh_ts.

Yes, wouldn't one think that "Follow the Money!"  works for both ends of the spectrum?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Probably Michael Moore (working on his next movie), Moveon.org, and Code Pink(?).

+1
+ george soros
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
+ george soros

You are right!!!

That is why IMO she does not want to pay taxes.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:11:33 PM EDT
[#22]
PR Machine Behind Cindy Sheehan?ABC7 Looks At The Financing Of 'Camp Casey'
Mark Matthews
abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=politics&id=3382521
With the President back at his Crawford ranch, the anti-war protest right outside his ranch is getting a lot more media attention. ABC7 looks at who is financing the operation and who's providing on-the-ground support.

The camp at Crawford is full of Cindy Sheehan supporters, people from all walks of life. But off to the side are a small group of professionals, skilled in politics and public relations who are marketing her message.

Cindy Sheehan kneels before a cross with her son's name on it, touches his picture, wipes her tears. It's an outpouring of emotion that is part of a scheduled news event organized daily for the television radio and print reporters who crowd in to capture a mother's grief.

Cindy Sheehan: "And I'm never going to see him again, I'm never going to hold him again, I'm never going to hear his voice again."

Sheehan's message hasn't changed since she got here but the support staff interested in getting that message out to the world has grown considerably.

Organizers are set up in this house trailer. Their meetings are closed to reporters.

Leading the group is Fenton Communications employee Michele Mulkey, based in San Francisco. Fenton specializes in public relations for liberal non profits.

Their bills are being paid by True Majority, a non-profit set up by Ben Cohen, of Ben and Jerry's ice cream fame.

Ben Cohen: "People are willing to listen to her and we want to do as much as we can to make her voice heard."

Cohen's liberal group has teamed up with Berkeley-based moveon.org, an anti-Bush group co-founded by Joan Blades.

Earlier this month, MoveOn.org helped organize anti-war vigils in support of Cindy Sheehan. Current Democratic National Party chair Howard Dean's organization, Democracy for America, is also involved. As is the more radical anti-war group Code Pink, organized by San Francisco's Medea Benjamin.

Money donated through these groups and others is helping to pay for Gold Star families whose children have been killed in Iraq to attend anti-Bush protests.

This week, Simi Valley, California Gold Star wife Melanie House flew to Idaho for a protest and then flew to Crawford.

Reporter: "Can you tell us if you're getting help in airfare to come down here?"

Melanie House: "What difference does that make?"

There is real reluctance to talk about whose paying. And the PR machine that's promoting Cindy Sheehan. But not everyone here is completely comfortable with it.

Gold Star mother Karen Meredith went to Crawford from Mt. View. Her son Ken Ballard died last year.

Karen Meredith: "Sometimes things don't feel quite right to me. They don't feel wrong but maybe that's how they do it in the marketing business."

ABC7's Mark Matthew: "You feel you're part of a marketing business?"

Karen Meredith: "Possibly. Yeah I think so."
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Well, if stupidity can be sold, they'll never run out of money.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

More about that

PR Machine Behind Cindy Sheehan?
ABC7 Looks At The Financing Of 'Camp Casey'

KGO By Mark Matthews

With the President back at his Crawford ranch, the anti-war protest right outside his ranch is getting a lot more media attention. ABC7 looks at who is financing the operation and who's providing on-the-ground support.

The camp at Crawford is full of Cindy Sheehan supporters, people from all walks of life. But off to the side are a small group of professionals, skilled in politics and public relations who are marketing her message.

Cindy Sheehan kneels before a cross with her son's name on it, touches his picture, wipes her tears. It's an outpouring of emotion that is part of a scheduled news event organized daily for the television radio and print reporters who crowd in to capture a mother's grief.

Cindy Sheehan: "And I'm never going to see him again, I'm never going to hold him again, I'm never going to hear his voice again."

Sheehan's message hasn't changed since she got here but the support staff interested in getting that message out to the world has grown considerably.

Organizers are set up in this house trailer. Their meetings are closed to reporters.

Leading the group is Fenton Communications employee Michele Mulkey, based in San Francisco. Fenton specializes in public relations for liberal non profits.

Their bills are being paid by True Majority, a non-profit set up by Ben Cohen, of Ben and Jerry's ice cream fame.

Ben Cohen: "People are willing to listen to her and we want to do as much as we can to make her voice heard."

Cohen's liberal group has teamed up with Berkeley-based moveon.org, an anti-Bush group co-founded by Joan Blades.

Earlier this month, MoveOn.org helped organize anti-war vigils in support of Cindy Sheehan. Current Democratic National Party chair Howard Dean's organization, Democracy for America, is also involved. As is the more radical anti-war group Code Pink, organized by San Francisco's Medea Benjamin.

Money donated through these groups and others is helping to pay for Gold Star families whose children have been killed in Iraq to attend anti-Bush protests.

This week, Simi Valley, California Gold Star wife Melanie House flew to Idaho for a protest and then flew to Crawford.

Reporter: "Can you tell us if you're getting help in airfare to come down here?"

Melanie House: "What difference does that make?"

There is real reluctance to talk about whose paying. And the PR machine that's promoting Cindy Sheehan. But not everyone here is completely comfortable with it.

Gold Star mother Karen Meredith went to Crawford from Mt. View. Her son Ken Ballard died last year.

Karen Meredith: "Sometimes things don't feel quite right to me. They don't feel wrong but maybe that's how they do it in the marketing business."

ABC7's Mark Matthew: "You feel you're part of a marketing business?"

Karen Meredith: "Possibly. Yeah I think so."

abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=politics&id=3382521
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:30:29 PM EDT
[#25]
It's being funded by traitors who would rather endanger the men and women who continue to fight for freedom around the world than support those same men and women.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top