Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 7:26:35 PM EDT
You cant make this stuff up. Below is an actual quote from the Boston Globe Magazine-Jan5,2003

"If she had lived,Mary Jo Kopechne would be 62 years old. Through his tireless work as a legislator, Edward Kenedy would have brought comfort to her in her old age."

One more little gem from the media.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Gee, wonder what would have cheered her up more...

or maybe he would have finally paid for swimming lessons ...
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:08:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think it is the water.  More likely it is the history teachers.  I bet when they discuss the "accident" in school, the teachers probably portray it as a mercy killing.  "Senator Kennedy, His High Honorable Holiness, was in a car accident as a young man, and in this accident, a poor, helpless woman, who was seeking a blessing from His High Honorable Holiness, died as a result of His High Honorable Holiness deciding that it was better for this wretched commoner to die than to live.  Her family has often thanked His High Honorable Holiness for sparing their poor wretched daughter from a life of servitude and saddness,"

I truly cannot understand how that fuck stick gets re-elected all the time, or how he got elected in the first place.  The liberal mind is wierd, twisted place.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:12:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I left the kingdom of Massachusetts almost 20 years ago. I am so glad that I did. The people there don't even what to be free, they want a Royal Family. Barbarians.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:15:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You cant make this stuff up. Below is an actual quote from the Boston Globe Magazine-Jan5,2003

"If she had lived,Mary Jo Kopechne would be 62 years old. Through his tireless work as a legislator, Edward Kenedy would have brought comfort to her in her old age."

I posted a thread about this unreality not long ago.

Do you have a link for this quote? I'd like to post it on another board.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I left the kingdom of Massachusetts almost 20 years ago. I am so glad that I did. The people there don't even what to be free, they want a Royal Family. Barbarians.

6 years for me.  

Too bad Boston has become so pussified, with all the history and "ruff n' tuff" folks it is a damn shame.  I will never call the P.R.M. home again!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:30:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry to go of topic from "What is in the water" topic, but I have to say...

Besides the gun laws I love Mass.

Plenty of History.  Just got back from walking around Lexington and Concord.
Western MA has great hiking.
Eastern MA has great fishing and beaches.
Colleges are great.  I am a U. Mass Lowell student and love it.

Stupid Liberals don't bother me that much to move
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I posted a thread about this unreality not long ago.

Do you have a link for this quote? I'd like to post it on another board.

This quote is out of Bernard Goldbergs book ARROGANCE RESCUING AMERICA FROM THE MEDIA ELITE. PAGE 208
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I heard one of Mary Jo friends, a girl who was at the party with Teddy and Mary Jo became a Federal Judge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top