Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2005 4:27:22 PM EDT
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/12476538.htm  dismissed

Jane Fonda spitting charges

The Kansas City Star

A Kansas City municipal judge today dismissed a disorderly conduct charge against a Gladstone man who spit in Jane Fonda’s face four months ago.
Police charged Michael Dean Smith after the April 19 incident at Unity Temple on the Plaza, where the actress was signing copies of her memoir. Smith, who served as a Marine in Vietnam in 1970, said he was expressing his anger at Fonda for her actions opposing the Vietnam War.

Smith said shortly after the incident that he planned to plead guilty. But at a court appearance last month, a judge “took the case under advisement” and told Smith he would dismiss the charge if Smith stayed out of trouble.

Smith stood before the judge for less than a minute today as the charge was dismissed. Smith then filled out paperwork to get his $100 bond back.

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:31:20 PM EDT
[#1]
One for the good guys!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe I can get the same leniency if she comes to TN?  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Sin Loi, Janey ya beeyotch!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:39:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool judge.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:38:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Jihad Jane and her merry band of  traitorious liberal veggy oil burning Bus ridin jihadist coming to a gay bar/ underground book store near you very soon
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:44:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Jihad Jane and her merry band of  traitorious liberal veggy oil burning Bus ridin jihadist coming to a gay bar/ underground book store near you very soon

Good, I will start saving my spit now
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:16:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Good, I will start saving my spit now

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:17:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Lots of spit + even more tobbacco juice + a power washer + Jihad Jane = good clean fun for the whole (non-Fonda) family!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top