Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 2:02:49 PM EDT
Have any of you met a woman that loves to shoot/hunt/fish as much as you do?  Do they even exist?  Don't include the women with more testosterone running through their bodies than the average man.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:04:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, thought you had a different question.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:05:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Have any of you met a woman that loves to shoot/hunt/fish as much as you do?  Do they even exist?  Don't include the women with more testosterone running through their bodies than the average man.

Yes and some of us are married to them even...
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:06:10 PM EDT
[#3]
would they really go out on their own though if their husbands didn't go with them?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
would they really go out on their own though if their husbands didn't go with them?

You mean like with family and friends right? Or you mean alone? I know both so I would say Yes..
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you need a license to hunt them?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:13:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Well it is good to know that there are some out there.  I have never run across one out in the field, so I was beginning to have my doubts.  If you know any good looking ones that are college aged send em my way.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:31:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes and some of us are marred to them even...

marred or married?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:32:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

only the skinny ones...
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:33:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes and some of us are married to them even...

marred or married?

You damn dirty Nazi's!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:38:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

only the skinny ones...

Very hard to find them in SE MI.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:41:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I think its fair to say that I love to hunt, shoot, fish as much as any of you and I probably get to hunt, fish, shoot more than most of you.  Patty
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:49:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Sorry, thought you had a different question.

Yeah, I was thinking MILF Hunter....  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top