Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2005 9:30:28 AM EDT
Is anyone else getting pissed off by these liberal buzz-words that try to hide the ugliness of what they support? I mean, "reproductive rights?" They make it sound like if you are against abortion, you are against the right for women to have children, ala China. And pro-choice? That's a BS word for people who make the argument "well I'm not in favor of abortion myself, but I support the right of others to make their own choice". Replace the word abortion with murder, rape, theft, etc, and see how that argument stacks up. As for the word abortion itself, it's just a kind word for killing. Terminating. Destroying life. But obviously they can't call it those or no one would be in favor of it.

Why don't liberals just come out and say it? PRO-BABY-MURDER.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:32:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Conservatives are just as good at twisting words around to fit a  political ideology.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:32:48 AM EDT
[#2]

FLAME ON!!

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:34:10 AM EDT
[#3]
40 + million children murdered since Roe Vs Wade.

I makes me sick.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:35:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I makes me sick.

Oh, good, it's not just me then.

(Sorry, man.  Had to do it.  )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top