Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 8:42:34 PM EDT

so, im sitting here surfn arfcom. Its a quiet night, I have a movie going on in the background. I click refresh on the computer in "my Active Topics",  the thread "What do you do" goes to the top of the page because someone just posted in it.  Im also watching a movie at the same time: Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, well when I centered my mouse to click the "What do you do" thread, the movie the actors start yelling dialogue "WHAT DO WE DO!!, WHAT DO I DO! WHAT SHOULD WE DO, CRAP I JUST SAID THAT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!"  ...all this time my mouse just hovers over the link and I never click on it. I was too freaked out by the event.

If you want to check the movie, the event ocurs at 1:03.30 into the movie

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#1]
oh yea, if its not clear. The two happened at EXACTLY the same time.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:44:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't watched that film in quite some time.  Need to watch it this weekend.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#3]
that was a weird movie, I watched it cause it was in the IMDB.com top 50...
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:51:53 PM EDT
[#4]
So maybe should look inside and really ask yourself....

well, you know.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:55:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So maybe should look inside and really ask yourself....

well, you know.

what do you do?....every fucking day I ask myself that.

thats why this was so profound.  Also, I dont "do" coincidences. Im a science guy. This is well...out of my character.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:57:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it was me that bumped the topic....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top