Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 8:26:17 PM EDT
If you knew you could get away with it, would you grow marijuana for the purpose of resale?

Heard on the radio today that some sheriff's office in TN had destroyed around $120 million worth of pot over the last couple of weeks.

Now that is some serious money.  Really tempting.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:26:47 PM EDT
[#1]
No, it's  a nasty biz.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:28:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
No, it's  a nasty biz.

Sgatr15

That is very much true.  One of the few downsides, besides imprisonment and forfeiture of your property, of course.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope. I like life outside the gray bars.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nope. I like life outside the gray bars.

But what if you were immune from prosecution?  Able to grow the stuff and not have to worry about Roscoe and Enis raiding your field of endo.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:31:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Drugs are like rehab....the worst thing about them are the people you have to associate with.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck no. I hate pot heads.  I wouldn't support their habit.  I would rather dip my dick in hot water all day.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:39:13 PM EDT
[#7]
That stuff emits a lot of odor that gloms onto you no matter how much you try to prevent it.

You can grow it for yourself of grow it for money, full-time

There is little space in between.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top